- Thursday 19th August 2021
- Posted by : Admin
How to Put Facebook Account on Hold | Temporarily Deactivate
How Do You Put Your Facebook Account on Hold (Deactivate)?
There is no denial in accepting that Facebook gives you lots of opportunities to grow your network globally. But there are times when you may require to take a break from your daily routine. And considering disable or deactivate your Facebook account is a good choice.
In this way, your Facebook account won't show up to anyone, but once you log in to your account, it gets reactivated. Apart from this, if you don't know how to temporarily deactivate Facebook account, go through the given instructions.
Follow These Instructions to Deactivate Your Facebook Account
- First and foremost, you need to go to the Facebook login page.
- There you have to enter the username and password to log in to your account.
- Once you logged in, you should select the menu option at the top right corner.
- From the drop-down menu, select the Settings & Privacy option and go to the Settings section.
- Further, you have to choose the Your Facebook Information from the left column.
- In the new Pages feature, if you have any Facebook page access, click Privacy.
- After that, you have to select the Your Facebook information.
- Consequently, select the Deactivate & Remove option.
- Also, you need to click Deactivate Account button and then click the Continue option.
- By following the instructions, you need to confirm the Facebook account deactivation process.
With this information, you can temporarily deactivate your Facebook account without seeing any hassle. If you still face any trouble while doing the above steps, you may connect with an expert. The tech support team of Facebook is accessible on a single phone call. Above all, no matter when you need assistance, you can dial the helpline phone number and get help. So, dial the customer service number and deactivate your Facebook account immediately.
How do I change my Facebook password
How to turn off two-factor authentication in Facebook