- Wednesday 28th July 2021
- Posted by : Admin
How do I change my Facebook password? (Easy Steps)
(Guide) How do I change my Facebook Password?
Changing passwords is a crucial security measure that you should consider if you use an account online. Be it Facebook or other accounts, changing passwords every 90 days gives you another layer of security. Moreover, If you have to change your Facebook account password, you can do that by going to the Settings section. In addition to this, if you don't know the procedure and looking for help, you may go through the information explained to change Facebook password.
Simple Steps to Change Facebook Account Password
- First and foremost, you are required to go to the login page of Facebook.
- Then you need to enter the username and password to log in to your account.
- Once you are logged in to your account, you have to select the Account option at the top right corner of the screen.
- Next, you should choose the Settings & Privacy option.
- And then, go to the Settings section.
- Further, you are required to choose the Security and Login.
- Moreover, you should select the Edit option which is next to the Change Password option.
- Thereafter, you have to provide the current password and new password that you want to set for your account.
- Lastly, you have to click the Save Changes option.
This is how you will be able to change your Facebook password. In case you don't remember the password and can't log in to your account, you can try the password resetting process. In addition to this, here is a procedure to provide you complete assistance.
Follow the Steps to Reset Facebook Account Password:
- First of all, you are required to open the login page of Facebook.
- Then you have to select the Forgot Password? option.
- After that, enter the username or phone number and click Next.
- Further, you see the option to get a verification code.
- From the available phone number with missing digits, you need to choose the phone number and click Send me code.
- In this way, you need to check your inbox, find the verification code, once you get the code, you have to enter it in the given verification field.
- Thereafter, you can see the options to create a new password for your account.
- Enter a new password and retype the same to confirm the password.
This is how you can change your Facebook account password. Also, you will no longer wonder how to change password on Facebook. Yet you face any hassle; contact the customer service team to get assistance. The support team is available around the clock to help you with password change on Facebook.
How to Change Facebook password on iPhone?
If you want to change the Facebook option on your iPhone, you can follow the steps given below:
- At first, open the Facebook app on your iPhone
- Sign in to your Facebook account and search for the sidebar
- Click on the tab with 3 lines at the bottom right corner of your screen
- Scroll down to the bottom to find the Settings and Privacy option
- Tap on it and swipe down to locate the Privacy Shortcuts
- In the 3rd section, scroll down a little to see the Change your password option
- Tap on it and you will be able to change your password
- Retype the password to confirm it and click on done
By following the above process, you will be able to change your password.
If you want to recover your password, you can click on the Forgot password after opening the change password page. Now enter the email id or phone number associated with your account and tap on the Search button. You are required to choose your account from the list. Once you find your account, you can click on send to get the verification code on your recovery option. Enter the verification code you got in the mail or via text. Now type a strong password and confirm it. Click on done.
By following the above process, you will be able to reset and change Facebook password on iPhone. If you are facing troubles in following the procedure, you can log in to your account and check the support page.