- Saturday 26th December 2020
- Posted by : Admin
How to connect hp wireless printer to laptop(MAC & Windows)
How to connect HP wireless printer to laptop?
Would you like to connect to HP wireless printer to laptop? If yes, then here you will get the detailed information on the same. HP printers are the best quality printers with various interactive features and services. Let’s see how to connect HP printer to laptop.
Connect your HP printer to your home network:
- If you are associating your printer through Ethernet, join the Ethernet port on the printer to an open port on your switch or network switch. This is ordinarily all you'll require to accomplish for an Ethernet printer.
- If you are associating a remote printer, you'll need to utilize the printer's showcase screen to interface with your remote organization. You'll have to choose your remote SSID (network name) and enter the secret word in the event that it is made sure about. The specific cycle will fluctuate contingent upon the printer, so allude to your documentation for precise directions.
- If you don't know which strategy for associating your printer utilizes, the manual should express this. In the event that you don't have a home organization to interface your printer to, you'll need to jump to the technique that covers associating your printer to another PC and sharing it.
Connect to the network printer (Windows only).
When the printer is introduced on the network, you can associate it with it from your PC.
- Open the Control Panel by composing "control" into the Windows search bar and clicking Control Panel.
- Click Devices and Printers or View gadgets and printers.
- Click Add a Printer and select your printer from the rundown (it is typically a mix of your printer's make and model number).
- Follow the prompts to introduce the printer drivers consequently. In the event that Windows can't locate the right drivers, you may have to download them from the printer maker's help webpage.
Connect to the network printer (Mac only).
When the printer is introduced on the network, you can associate it with it from your PC. These directions work for all forms of OS X, so in case you're utilizing Windows, avoid this progression. Note that the network printer should uphold Air Print or Bonjour.
- Click the Apple menu and select "Framework Preferences."
- Select the "Print and Scan" choice from the System Preferences menu.
- Click and hold the "+" button at the lower part of the rundown of introduced printers.
- Select your organization printer from the rundown of close by printers. On the off chance that your printer isn't recorded, you may have to download the product from the printer maker's help webpage first.
- Click the Download and Install button on the off chance that it shows up. While OS X accompanies the product for most printers previously introduced, your printer may require extra programming from Apple. On the off chance that it does, you will be provoked to download it in the wake of adding the printer.
In this way, you can easily connect HP wireless printer to laptop in a secure manner. For further help, you can contact the customer support team.