- Monday 18th July 2022
- Posted by : Admin
Why is my HP Printer not Connecting to Wi-Fi? Guide to Setup
Your HP printer may be unable to connect to your wifi for several reasons. In addition, the following list includes some of the typical and most prevalent causes of wifi and printer connectivity issues:
- It could be the problem of your wifi that may not function properly.
- If you recently bought an anti-virus software or recently got your computer updated.
- Maybe the connection between your printer and your wifi is not strong.
How do I fix my printer if it is not connecting to wifi?
There are a lot of troubleshooting methods to correct the connection between your printer and your wifi. The ones who work the most and make your printer rework are written below:
- You should verify your Internet connection, which means that you should check the internet connectivity of your internet and printer.
- You should check if there is an error in your network configuration. If there is, then you should reconfigure it.
- At times, the low router configuration range becomes the reason for the disconnect between the two devices.
- You should check that your printer is kept at least 30 cm within reach of your printer and your wireless network.
- Check whether your printer is installed correctly; at times, the wrong installation becomes the problem of the function being inefficient.
- You should update the latest printer driver and software so that your printer is updated and functions smoothly.
- The last resort is to try to restart your device and give it some rest to function again smoothly.
How do I connect my HP printer to a new WIFI?
The following method will help you connect your hp printer to new wifi and run your printer effectively.
- Visit the HP support page for software download and enter the model of your printer. Download the driver according to your operating system and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Then, turn on your printer and run the software.
- And when you are asked for Network connection type (Ethernet/Wireless). Then choose whatever is your router type. Attach the Ethernet cable if you choose Ethernet; if you have chosen Wireless, click on Yes. And let it connect to the settings.
- Wait for your printer to connect. When it's done, click on Finish. And then your HP printer is ready for the job.
How do I reset the wifi on my HP printer?
- Press the "Cancel" button and let it go into sleep mode.
- Now, press the "Wireless" and "Cancel" buttons together for five seconds.
- And then, you will find various options; click on the reset button to successfully reset your network setting.
This is enough for the information on the hp printer not connecting to wifi. If you still face any issues, you should visit the hp service center and ask the available assistant to correct the issue with your printer.
HP Printer is not connecting to Computer
How to Install HP Printer Without CD