- Tuesday 2nd August 2022
- Posted by : Admin
How do I download and install macOS? Get Latest MacOS
So if you have a mac desktop or MacBook, sometimes you must struggle with downloading and installing macOS with the latest version. Go through the article to get all your query resolved.
How do I reinstall macOS with the latest version?
To reinstall macOS with the latest version, you must go through the steps.
- You must start your macOS recovery and go to the Mac with apple silicon. You have to choose the apple menu, shut it down, and then press and hold the power button until the ‘’Loading startup option’’ is available. Sleet the option and go through the on-screen instruction.
- Then you have to restart your Mac and then install the latest version of macOS that is compatible with your computer. By command R.
- Reinstall your system with the original version of macOS by pressing command R.
- Then reinstall your current version by Command R.
How to Reinstall Mac OS Using Recovery Mode?
To reinstall Mac OS using the recovery mode, you must go further through the steps.
- You have to restart your Mac by holding down the power button or clicking on the apple logo and selecting the restart option.
- And when your computer is restarting, you have to press down the R command. And keep pressing the button until the apple logo appears on your screen; then, once you see the logo release the R command key.
- And then, you are in recovery mode; then, you have to click on the Reinstall macOS and then click on continue.
- And then, you will see the installer window, click on continue, and see the terms and conditions for installing the OS. Then you have to click on the agree-on terms and conditions and select the hard drive in the next window. And then install it to do the process.
How to install macOS from a USB?
To install macOS from a USB, you need to go through the further steps written down.
- You have to select the USB flash drive for installing macOS. And then format the USB flash drive. You can make a bootable installer for macOS on an Apple Mac.
- Then you have to download the macOS installer.
- Then you have to make a USB using a terminal, and then you can simply install macOS from USB.
How to install macOS on Windows?
To install a macOS on Windows, you can read the points to get it.
- Write the clover boot screen, choose the boot macOS, and install it from the install, macOS Catalina.
- You have to choose the language and continue with it.
- Then you will find the pc hard drive. Click on it and install macOS on windows.
How to Find WiFi Passwords in Windows & MacOS?