- Friday 20th May 2022
- Posted by : Admin
How to Find Forgotten Wi-Fi Password? Windows & MacOS
There are many instances when users face the problem of not remembering their wi-fi password. So, in such a scenario, the most feasible option will be to look for your password on your device and to know How to find a wi-fi Password; you will have to follow the few simple and basic steps which you are going to learn here beneath as they are for your reference only.
How can I find my wi-fi Password on Windows?
To view your existing wi-fi password, you might have to follow some quick steps to know about your wi-fi password on Windows.
- First, you will have to start your Windows on your PC
- After that, click on the start tab and open the control panel
- Therein click on network and internet
- Click over the change adapter settings option
- Now you have to double click the wireless adapter
- Next, tap wireless properties
- In their select security tab
- Here you have to click over “show characters,” and you will get your wi-fi password characters.
What is the procedure to find wi-fi Passwords with MacOS?
If you want to know about the procedure by which you find your wi-fi password on macOS, you should follow the following tips as it will genuinely show you your wi-fi password on macOS.
Keychain access on Mac.
- First, you have to shoot the keychain app on Mac
- Now from the top right, you will have to select the spotlight search option
- There on the page, click on systems and then choose a password from the categories
- Next, in attributes, you will have the option “show password.”
- Note that you must enter your login and password for authentication.
- At last, you can now easily view your password.
However, after you go through the above section for viewing your wi-fi password on both Windows and macOS there, you also get the option to change your password. Still, if you face any query in searching wi-fi password, then you must get in touch with a customer service executive for help.
How to fix Mac not connecting to wi-fi
How to fix wi-fi not working on Windows