- Friday 7th August 2020
- Posted by : Admin
Fix to rogers email not working: Stopped responding|down
How to fix the issue of Rogers email not working?
Rogers is a well-known service provider that serves its users with the internet, Wi-Fi, home phone, etc. Along with the services, the users are provided with an email. If you are not a Rogers customer, then also you can use the email service. Usually, the email is used for promotional emails or notifications from Rogers. But if required, you can use it for personal emails also. In case you are facing any issue with the email, refer to the info provided in this article.
Fix Rogers email not working issue
If you are facing issue with Rogers emails, you need to check for the cause and accordingly fix it:
- The issue might be coming up due to cookies and cache stored in the browser. So, you must clear the stored data and check for the working of Rogers email.
- When you are using it on a browser, you might be using an outdated browser, which causes the issue. So, you must keep your browser updated for the smooth functioning of Rogers's email.
- Sometimes the plugins and extensions in the browser are also responsible for the issue. So, you can try disabling them temporarily and get the issue fixed.
- If the settings of the browser are not compatible, you can reset the settings which will take it to default. It might resolve the email issue.
- Also, you must check for the server outage issue. If the server of Rogers's email is down, you cannot do anything and just wait for it to get fixed.
- If you find the browser to be faulty, try switching it to any other browser on your system.
In case the issue of Rogers email not working today is still not fixed, contact the technical support. The executives available in the customer support team are available round the clock to serve you for any query or issue. The contact info is easily available on the Rogers web page.