- Wednesday 24th March 2021
- Posted by : Admin
(Solved) How to fix Mac book not connecting to Wi-Fi?
Learn a complete process to fix MacBook not connecting to WI-FI issue
MacBook is one of the best and most powerful notebooks featuring fast processors, incredible graphics, a Touch Bar, and a spectacular retina display. It is widely used by a number of the user across the world to complete the task in a perfect way. MacBook is quite fast to connect the WI-FI in a perfect manner. If you find something wrong and the MacBook not connecting to WI-FI, you are required to get in touch with techies who would provide you simple tactics to fix this issue at the right time. It is a Mac device that can use Wireless Diagnostics to perform additional analysis. It is said that when you unable to connect your Mac device to WI-FI, you are required to connect to your WI-FI network using the MacBook settings that you are having on its network WI-FI.
It is important to make sure that your router is amazing and cool to show the MacBook router on the device you can check out the signals using Apple Wireless diagnostics. You can run Apple diagnostics and reset your SMC, PRAM, or NVRM and change the DNC settings for your network in a pretty cool manner. You can use Windows to troubleshoot the problem by choosing the network icon on the taskbar near the clock. If you are required to fix this, you need to go through the steps provided by our tech support team.
Following are the ways to fix MacBook not connecting to WI-FI issue:
- At first, turn on your MacBook device and click on the apps that you are going to open and connecting to your WI-FI network.
- You can select the network option and press and hold Alt + Key and then choose open wireless diagnostics from the WI-FI status menu.
- You can enter your administrator name and password when prompted and reset NVRM to change DNS settings of your network and connect it to the WI-FI.
- When you connect the MacBook device to the internet you will see the Safari internet browser would be showing on the next page finally.
In this way, you can fix the MacBook device when it is not connecting to WI-FI and get the amazing trick to solve such kind of issue soon. If you are again facing that MacBook Air not connecting to any WI-FI showing over there, you should check out the settings of the network that allows you to connect the WI-FI router start the internet service in a pretty cool manner. If you want to fix this error, you should follow the steps as pointed down.
- Turn on your Mac device and click on the system preferences and select the network option.
- Select the WI-FI network showing on the left and then click on the minus button showing down.
- You can click on the plus button and click on the drop-down menu to select WI-FI to set up a new connection soon.
- Now you can press and hold the button to turn off and turn on your device to get this issue fixed instantly.
For further help, you are required to contact our tech support team that is available to help you at any time.
Guide on How to fix MacBook not connecting to Wi-Fi?
Sometimes, even if you have a working Wi-Fi connection and a properly working MacBook but you face an issue connecting to the Wi-Fi network, you can follow the below mentioned steps for the resolution;
- MacBook has an added option for security for connecting to a Wi-Fi network.
- If your Wi-Fi is working, and your MacBook is also properly fine.
- But you are not getting any internet access on your device.
- Locate the Wi-Fi option and click on that.
- It will show the Wi-Fi recommendations whether or not it is a secured network.
- It will also show the recommended solutions, so if you want to continue just click on dismiss and go for the recommended solutions and resolve it.
- MacBook sometimes uses wireless diagnostics of the network it is connected with for collecting data for security purposes.
- Restart your MacBook, close any open applications and connect your MacBook to your Wi-Fi connection.
- Press the Alt function key and click on the Wireless diagnostics option in the Wi-Fi status menu.
- It will ask for your credentials like administrator name and password, input the details.
- Then it analyses your connection.
- If the problem still persists, select the option ‘Monitor my Wi-Fi connection’.
- If the problem is resolved, select ‘Continue to summary’
- In the end, the summary option will ask you to save the settings as your recommendations for future uses.
- Save them, in case you need to use them again.
Monitor Wi-Fi connection
- Monitoring Wi-Fi connections means that your MacBook will be monitoring the wireless network if you have a dropped network, or a network that seems unsecured to the MacBook.
- A window will appear which will be monitoring your MacBook, even if the screen is off.
- If it ends up finding anything, the monitoring will stop at that point and will show the persisting problem, you can choose to resolve it or continue with the monitoring procedure.
Therefore, with the help of the above-mentioned measures, one can easily resolve the problem of the MacBook not connecting to WiFi and continue using internet services on your MacBook in a hassle-free manner.