- Monday 6th July 2020
- Posted by : Admin
Facebook Account Recovery: Unable to reset Password
What are the steps that are involved in the Facebook account recovery if you do not have the phone number or email ID?
People generally make many accounts on various social platforms and so they forget their password. Facebook account is the solution to the boredom for many of them and in this case, if you forget the password, then it is a big problem for them.
Well, you are not alone as we are here to get you out of this tough situation. Fortunately, Facebook offers several ways to recover the account. Yes, we are talking about the recovery email ID and the phone number. Some do not have an email ID and then some do not remember the phone number that is associated with their account. Let us see the process of recovery one by one.
Recovery of the Facebook account using email ID:
The Facebook account recovery process is easy and it does not take much time to recover the account. It hardly takes 5-10 minutes to recover the account that you have lost.
- Open the website of Facebook that will open the login page.
- Now, click on the “Forgot account” that is a link below the text box “Password” in the upper right side of the page. This will open the “Find your account” page.
- As you do not have the phone number with you that is associated with your account, you can take the help of an email ID. Tap on the text box and type the email address linked with the account.
- Now, click on the search below the text box. You will be sent a six-digit code to the email address that you can use to log in the Facebook. Click on continue that will send the verification code to the email address.
- You have to open your email address and enter the code. Click on continue.
- Enter the new password near the top of the page and click on continue.
Facebook Account Recovery using Phone Number:
- Open the website of Facebook and the login page of Facebook.
- Now, click on Forgot account below the text box named “Password”. You will now see the “Find your account” page.
- Now, in this case, you do not have the email address associated with the account but have the phone number. Click on the text box and write the phone number associated with your account.
- Click on search and you will get a text message on your phone that will contain the six-digit code.
- Now, open the message and enter the code. Click on continue.
- Then, enter the new password at the top of the page and tap on continue.
- This will recover your account.
So, this was the process of Facebook account recovery that can be understood by the customer care executives. They will assist you according to your needs.
How to Recover Facebook Password without Recovery Phone Number and Email?
It is always difficult to remember the password of multiple accounts whether it is email or social media account. There are many circumstances come when you forget your Facebook account password due to varied reasons and then face difficulties while signing in to your Facebook account. In order to get back to your Facebook account, it is very important to recover the password which is quite simple through the multiple ways provided by Facebook such as recovery phone number and email. But what if you have also forgotten your alternate email and phone number for recovery? Then you can still recover your Facebook password without using your recovery email and phone number.
How to recover Facebook password without email?
If you want to recover your Facebook account password without an alternate email, then you can follow the below steps:
- First of all, go to the official sign-in page of Facebook via www.facebook.com/ from your browser.
- Enter the email address or phone number that password you want to recover and then click on the log in the icon.
- Click on Forgotten password? link.
- Now a new page will open where you can find the multiple options for password recovery and then choose password recovery via phone number.
- After that, Facebook will send you a verification code on your recovery phone number and then you will be required to enter it into the given box.
- Click on the Continue tab.
- Enter the new password for your Facebook account and then re-enter the same password to confirm.
How to recover Facebook password without phone number?
If you have forgotten your recovery phone number associated to your Facebook account, then follow the below steps to recover your password:
- Visit the official Facebook sign-in page from your phone or browser via www.facebook.com/
- Now click on Forgotten password? option.
- Enter the username or email address linked to your Facebook account that password you want to recover.
- Click on Continue.
- After that, you will be required to choose an option for password recovery via email.
- Now you will receive a verification code on your recovery email and then enter the received code.
- Click on the Continue tab.
- Now type a new password for your Facebook account and then click on the Continue tab to complete the process of password recovery.
With the help of these above-given steps, Facebook password recovery is very simple without any phone or alternate email. But if you are still not able to recover your Facebook account password, then contact the support team and avail the required assistance.
How to recover my facebook account through friends?
At present, there are various people using Facebook accounts with the help of an email address and password. But some of them require recovering the Facebook account to access instantly and this situation generally comes when they forget the correct credentials. It is the Facebook account recovery helps to enter the new password and for that, you need to verify your account using mobile phone number or security question.
It has been observed that Facebook account can be recovered through friends. If you are getting wonder how to do so, you should learn the simple tactics as showing down.
- At first, launch an internet browser and then go to the Facebook account sign-in page.
- Strive to enter the correct email address and password to access and then click on the settings.
- Go to the settings and select the security and log-in button and then you can choose friends to connect if you are locked out.
- You can select the recover button and enter the name of your friends and then choose the contact button.
- Enter the log-in password and then click on the continue button and then choose trusted contact and friends to recover Facebook account finally.
If you face any error, resolve this problem and access the Facebook account, you need to get in touch with the troubleshooting task and get instant help to get back your account soon.