- Monday 27th June 2022
- Posted by : Admin
How Do I Report & Recover my Hacked Facebook Account?(Guide)
Hacked Facebook accounts are pretty common these days. People may create strong passwords, but there are always instances of hacking around Facebook accounts. If the users' Facebook accounts get hacked, they can report hacking to Facebook authorities to put stern measures to protect themselves from the ills of hacking.
Reporting the hacking episode also prevents others from becoming prey to cheating.
How to know whether your Facebook account Got hacked?
Several things are there that will help determine users of a hacked account. If your account gets hacked, you might experience the following activities associated with your Facebook account:
- Unrecognized activity on your Facebook feed is a sure sign of a hacked account.
- You can receive a Facebook password change notification on your device.
- An unauthorized login notification may also indicate a hacked account.
- Unknown people may receive friend requests from your account.
- There is a name or birthday change associated with your Facebook profile.
- People may receive messages from your profile, and you have no clue about it.
- Your feed is filled with posts or ads that you didn't create or upload on your Facebook profile.
If you experience these activities, you should block your hacked Facebook account. Multiple users are confused about How to Block Hacked Facebook Accounts? Below-mentioned information will help you with reporting and recovering your Facebook account.
How to report and recover your Facebook account?
Users can stick to many ways to report a hacked Facebook account. For instance, Facebook users may try guided help with their account to report any suspicious activity that they may encounter.
People can report impersonation in the following way:
- Open the Facebook application and navigate to your profile of the impersonating account.
- You can see your cover photo. There is an option below that. Select the More options.
- From the available options that open on the screen, users need to select the Report option.
- Next, users need to follow the on-screen instructions to file a report against impersonation.
A form on the help page also allows users to report a hacked account if someone pretends to be you. And you can also report fake Facebook accounts.
How do I recover a Hacked Facebook account I can't log into?
The recovery of a standard Facebook account is straightforward. However, things become complicated when you have recovered your hacked Facebook account. But don't worry and remove that frown from your forehead as Facebook has provided easy steps to recover your hacked account. Read the steps written below to know the steps and get back access to your account.
- Visit Facebook hacked official page.
- Then, fill in your registered phone number with your Facebook account.
- You will receive a code in your message inbox for security reasons.
How Do I Recover my Hacked Facebook Account that I can access?
Here are the steps through which you learn the process to recover hacked Facebook account, so go through the points step-wise and get accurate information.
- Change your Password immediately so the hacker can't access your Facebook account.
- Check all of the devices your Facebook account is logged in on. The hackers can now access all of those accounts through your Facebook account.
- You should immediately alert your account to being hacked.
- Then, the last thing you are supposed to do is report the cybercrime so that the hacker gets caught.
How to keep your Facebook account safe?
Here is a list of things that one needs to stick to eliminate the chances of a hacked account.
- Users need to protect their passwords, and the best way to do it is never to share them with other people.
- Do Not have an easy password for your Facebook account. It would help if you always created a strong password.
- It is essential to check the website's URL as scammers may create fake websites to extract users' login information. Use www.facebook.com to log in to your Facebook account to access posts and Facebook feed.
- Do not add any strangers or people you don't know, as scammers may create fake accounts to get your information and data shared online on your Facebook account.
What should you do if your Facebook Account Gets hacked?
- The first thing that users need to do is report the situation to Facebook. Next, users can get back into a hacked Facebook account by resetting their email addresses.
- Users must let others know of the hacked account and tighten their Login access by double-checking the permissions for their Facebook account.
Hence, if you are still having trouble with Facebook issues, you can quickly contact the Facebook support team for immediate help.
Ways to recover Facebook password without confirmation reset code