- Tuesday 28th December 2021
- Posted by : Admin
How to Set up Hotmail Account on iPhone? Sign up for a Hotmail
How to sign up Hotmail account on iPhone?
Hotmail is a part of the Outlook software of Microsoft, which has the option of attaching different email software in it. Outlook is a personal information manager web application. Hotmail helps the users to send emails, and also, as a part of Outlook, it performs calendaring, managing contacts, and other task services. Users may ask questions about setting up Hotmail account on iPhone as many iPhone users have doubts about how they will use Hotmail and install the application on their iPhone. Some points will provide users with some help related to the setup of a Hotmail account. Users can follow the steps given below:
- On their iPhone, users need to have a good internet connection to get easy access without any trouble.
- Users need to remember their username and password for their email account. Then go through the phone.
- Open the Settings application on the iPhone, scroll on the setting application, and select the Mail option on the Setting.
- Now, select add account on the tab. Options will be for different software applications, select Outlook.com from the option.
- On the new page, there will be tabs given to enter the information of the email. Enter the email address and tap on the Next button.
- Enter the password on the given tab and select the sign-in option on the next page.
- Now click on the save button, and Hotmail is ready to use on an iPhone.
- Now, users can use the iPhone to send emails and manage information related to the users and other tasks.
Setting Up Hotmail account on iPhone with SMTP
If the user wants incoming mail server use the following steps:
- On the iPhone, choose IMAP. A tab will be given to enter the mail account information to sign in on the screen.
- Now log in using the Hotmail email address and password and click on the sign-in button.
- Now users need to use the Outgoing mail server. On the new page, enter all the information related to the user's Hotmail account and the account password.
- Now click on the Next button. After that, users need to be sure about the correct email address and then click on the Save button.
- Now click on the newly created email address and choose an advance option. Make sure it is an Incoming server.
- Go back to the previous screen under the outgoing server option click on the SMTP link. Choose the Done option and activate the email account.
By the following ways mentioned above, users can set up a Hotmail account on their iPhone and send emails using it.