- Monday 29th November 2021
- Posted by : Admin
A Guide to Unblock Outlook.com Account
Sometimes we face problems while logging into your outlook account. It is because the user's account might be blocked due to some temporary reasons. It usually happens because of some unusual activity or logins with your account but no need to worry as you can easily unblock it by following the given instructions. Here's how you can fix this:
How to unblock Outlook.com account
- Visit https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx to get started.
- The above-mentioned link will take you to another page.
- Now, enter your email or phone number and tap Next.
- Choose Use a different verification option to get a text message or code on your registered number or email account. You can also enter the code generated by your authenticator app.
- Next, you need to change your password to unblock our account further.
- Do ensure you use a solid password to get rid of such scenario situations in the upcoming future.
What happens if you can not unblock your outlook.com account
If you're still facing the issue while unblocking your outlook.com account by following the above-given steps, then you may need to consider other options mentioned down below:
- Connect with the customer support team of Microsoft for further assistance on unblocking your outlook account. You can take the help of live chat support also.
- Try to fill the account recovery form from the official website.
- You can go after some troubleshooting steps given on the official website.
- Drop a mail to the Microsoft email support team explaining your issue, and the team will get back.
- Check your internet connectivity or try clearing out the web browser history.
All the possible solutions "how to unblock oulook.com account" are highlighted above, so check it out if you face the problem. Unblocking could sometimes happen to help you save in the process of securing your outlook.com account.