- Tuesday 26th October 2021
- Posted by : Admin
How to Sync Contacts to Yahoo Mail on Android & IOS Device?
How can I sync my contacts to Yahoo Mail?
Do you want to sync your contacts to Yahoo mail? Well, it is an excellent initiative as you can access your contacts at any time by using your Yahoo account. Sometimes, our contacts get deleted for any apparent reason. In such a case, checking out the Yahoo contacts will help you. Now, you will wonder about the process to sync your Yahoo contacts. So, here is the process for you. The process is for both iOS and Android devices.
Practical steps to sync contacts to Yahoo mail
For iOS users:
- You can start by unlocking your iOS device and visiting the “Settings” option on it.
- After that, explore the available options and click on the choice of “Accounts and Password.”
- Now, hit the option of “Add Account” to proceed further.
- Tap on the “Yahoo” option to sync your contacts.
- Next, provide your email address, and after writing it, click on the “Next” option.
- Type your password and tap on the “Sign in” option.
- Now, you will come across the options like Mail, Contacts, and Calendars.
- Hit the “Contacts” option and turn the sync on.
For Android users:
- We have to start from the primary step, i.e., from adding Yahoo mail to your device.
- To begin, unlock your device to go to the “Settings” option on your phone.
- Now, after opening the option, you will see multiple options.
- Among those, click on the “Accounts” option.
- Now, hit the “Yahoo” option to proceed in the process.
- Next, you have to click on the “Yahoo Mail” account.
- Lastly, click on the “Sync” contacts, which will turn on the sync option.
The process of synchronizing contacts to Yahoo is effortless. The process does not need any extra effort. So, follow the procedure to Sync Yahoo Contacts and get your contacts in safe hands. For any additional information, contact customer service. They will guide you with ease.