- Tuesday 3rd May 2022
- Posted by : Admin
How To Fix Roku Error Code 014.30 [Easy Methods]
Roku is a well-known and established brand of digital media players. Roku provides the convenience of streaming online content from different platforms on your TV and enjoying them at a low cost.
Roku provides set-up boxes where you can enjoy your subscription on different online platforms and binge-watch your favorite shows effectively. When we talk about service providers, it is well-understood that users can face problems with the network. The same goes with Roku because people usually get the Error Code 014.30 on their Roku device. If you wish to understand better, follow through with the below-listed points.
Why do You Face Error code 014.30 on Roku?
You face the Error code 014.30 on your Roku device because of the reasons listed below;
- Wi-Fi Problems- Your Roku device will showcase this error on the display screen if your device is not connected to a perfectly working internet connection. If your device is connected to a fluctuating Wi-Fi connection, it will showcase this problem on your device's display.
- Browser Problems- If you are using an obsolete browser on your Roku device and suddenly it stops streaming, it happens because of an obsolete browser. If you are using a browser that is no longer compatible with the Roku device, you won’t be able to access its services.
The points listed above will help you understand why you face the error code 014.30 on your Roku device.
How to Fix Roku Error 014.30?
You can fix the Roku Error 014.30 via following and going through the points listed below;
- Check your Network Connectivity- Check your internet connectivity by connecting an additional device to your Wi-Fi. If your Wi-Fi is not responding on the device, ensure that you connect your Roku device with another working internet connection.
- System Restart- With the help of your Roku device, go to the ‘Settings’ menu and visit the ‘System’ category. At the end of the menu, select ‘System Restart.’ Restart your Roku device to check whether it is working after the reboot.
- Reboot your Router/ Modem- If you are using a Router or a Modem, ensure that you restart it and connect it again with your Roku device. Pull out the main internet plug and insert it again after giving it a smooth rub to remove any dust and check whether your device is working.
The Bottom Line is that you can fix the problem of Roku Error Code 014.30 by following the methods mentioned above, using all the Roku services effectively, and putting the services to your unlimited usage. You can then continue with all the services and efficiently put them to your use and view the desired content on different social media platforms with the help of a perfectly working connection and a compatible device.
Roku is not working error
Roku Error code 003
Roku Error Code 016