- Tuesday 22nd August 2023
- Posted by : Admin
How do I recover my iCloud account? iCloud Account Recovery
If you wish to regain access to valuable data on your devices, iCloud account recovery is essential. The process of recovery generally takes several days for the recovery because of security reasons. Here are the simple steps to follow to initiate the recovery process:
- Go to the iCloud website and click 'Forgot Apple ID or Password.
- Select 'Forgot password and enter the linked Apple ID.
- On the recovery page, choose a method to restore your passwords; here, you can choose 'get recovery code on the phone number.'
- Soon Apple will send a verification code to your phone number; enter it to pass the verification.
- You can reset the password and recover the deleted iCloud email account.
- The users can recover the account with the help of security questions. Select "Answer the security questions" and follow the on-screen steps if you have set the security questions.
- You must select "Get an email" for the email option.
- You must use the steps for two-factor authentication or two-step verification if you need the recovery key.
How can I recover my iCloud account without an old number?
In case you don't have the old number, follow the process below to recover your iCloud account:
- Select the option to send a verification code through the recovery email on the Apple account recovery page.
- You will receive a verification code now via email.
- Open the email id and copy the code you have received.
- Enter the code on the screen for verification, follow the prompt to reset the password, and recover the iCloud account.
How do I verify my Apple ID if I can t receive my verification code?
If you're unable to receive your verification code, try these steps:
- First, click 'resend the code' on the verification page. You might get a new verification code.
- Else click on 'Didn't get a verification code link.'
- Select to get the code on a trusted phone number associated with the Apple ID.
- You then receive a call or text message from the Apple team having the verification code.
- Enter the code and sign in to finish the procedure.
How long does it take to recover an iCloud account?
Once you request the account recovery, the system sends you an email confirming the request, date, and time you can expect access. Generally, the email might arrive within 72 hours.
How do I restore my iCloud backup without resetting it?
Restoring an iCloud backup without resetting the device can be done by following the steps below:
- Firstly, you can turn on your device
- Follow the setup steps and click on Restore from iCloud under the Apps and Data screen
- Then sign in to iCloud using your Apple ID
- Select the backup, and it will start the transfer
- Sign in using the Apple ID to restore the app and purchase when required
- Make sure you are connected with the Wi-Fi and wait until the backup is complete
How to Reset iCloud Password without Mobile Number?
Did you forget your iCloud account password? Then it is essential to reset it to access it back, which is possible through the multiple ways provided by Apple that can help you recover your iCloud account password; the Recovery mobile number is one of those. But if you don't have a recovery number, then you can still reset your iCloud password without a mobile number with the help of the below simple instructions:
- First, you must visit the official password reset page via applied.apple.com from your browser.
- You need to click on Forgot Apple ID or password link.
- Enter the Apple ID and password you wish to reset, then click the Continue tab.
- Select the password reset process on the next page via Answer security questions.
- After that, provide the correct answer for each security question and click Continue.
- Type the new password for your iCloud account to complete the process.
How to Reset iCloud Password without Security Questions?
If you have forgotten your iCloud account password or someone has hacked your account, then you can reset the password using your preferred password reset method, such as security questions. But if you have also forgotten your security questions, then you can still reset your iCloud password without security questions, and if you want to reset it, then you can go through the below instructions:
- First of all, go to applied.apple.com from your web browser.
- After that, click on Forgot Apple ID or password.
- Now type your Apple ID into the given field that the password you want to reset.
- Now you have to click on Continue.
- Now you need to choose a password reset process via Get an email, where you will get a password reset link on your recovery email.
- After that, click on the Continue tab.
- Now you need to enter the new password for the iCloud account and then re-enter it to confirm.
How to Recover Deleted iCloud Account
Have you lost access to stored data and received files in your iCloud Account? If yes, it might be possible because the account has been deleted. And to recover the account and stored data, follow the steps below.
- Land on a web browser and go to the official website of iCloud.com from its search bar.
- Enter the username on the sign-in page displayed in front of you.
- When you see "Account has been Deleted. Want to Recover?" click the link displayed.
- A new screen gets displayed in front of you where you need to tap on the "Settings" option and then find the "Restore Files" option.
- You can restore the files and account data that you wish to restore.
- Tap on those files and choose the "Restore Files" option.
You can wait a few minutes for your data to be restored and recover your deleted iCloud account. If you happen to face any issues while recovering the account, then you are free to get in touch with customer support. This customer support is active 24/7 and will be delightfully helping the users in need.
Recover An iCloud Account On Mac.
You can quickly recover the password of your iCloud account using your Mac device in no time. However, if you remember the phone number or email address linked to your account, the password recovery process will improve for you. Follow the password below to recover your iCloud account's password via Mac.
- In your Mac device, scroll to the top-left corner of the screen and then select the Apple icon.
- Here, select the System Preferences option and then the iCloud
- Hit the Forgot Apple ID or password link and then enter the Apple ID
- Select Continue and then enter the phone number to receive the recovery code
- Now, enter the code and then your new password for your iCloud account and save the changes
Moreover, if you are still unable to recover the password of your iCloud account, then you can use the email address as your recovery option. However, if you remember that or can't use it, then it is time to contact tech support for your iCloud account recovery.
How to recover apple id without two-factor authentication?
Two-factor authentication works as an extra security measure to ensure the security of the Apple ID from any unethical use because it uses both the password and a trusted device to make a login. You can recover the account if the user forgets the password and does not possess that trusted device.
Apple ID recovery without using two-factor authentication
In this method, the user is recommended to use a PC to recover the Apple ID and follow the method mentioned below.
- Visit the Website: Go to the online portal of Apple and click on Forgot your Apple ID or password?
- Give Enter ID: Enter the Apple ID or phone number and click on the option of Continue.
- Email Method: Select the recovery mode by which you want to recover the password from the given two options, either by Email authentication or by answering the security question; select the option of Email mode.
- Open the recovery email: Open the recently received recovery email and click on Reset now>> link to reset the password and recover the account.
- Make a new Password: Create a new password and enter the newly created password two times. For giving confirmation, click on the option of Reset Password.
With this, you can reset the password and perform the task of iCloud Account Recovery.
How do I change my phone number in iCloud?
An iCloud account is essential if you want to use an Apple device. And to sign up for the iCloud account, you must register your account with a phone number and email address. And for the accessibility of the users, Apple allows them to change the phone number with which they can log in to the iCloud account. And to change the phone number of the iCloud account, scroll down the steps below.
Steps to change the phone number in the iCloud account
- To change the phone number of the iCloud account, go to the account page and log in.
- Now go to the settings of the account and then tap on iCloud, followed by the apple id.
- Now click on the option of password and security.
- Tap on the link of 'trusted phone number.'
- After this, enter a new phone number followed by entering a new phone number.
- Next, remove the old phone number and add the new one.
- Once done, save all the changes, and you will be done.
How do I unlock my Apple iCloud account?