- Thursday 23rd March 2023
- Posted by : Admin
How to uninstall Norton Antivirus | Completely Remove Norton
If you're looking to remove Norton Antivirus from your computer completely, there are a few steps you can take to ensure that all traces of the software are gone. Go through the below steps to remove Norton Antivirus completely:
- You need to move to the start menu and click on the control panel.
- After that, choose the programs option.
- Now you can click on programs and features.
- The page will show you the list of currently installed programs then, choose the Norton security product and click on uninstall or remove.
- The user account control window will appear, and then click yes, then follow the on-screen instruction.
- Finally, the uninstaller will run and complete, then restart your computer.
How to uninstall Norton Antivirus from Mac?
If you have a Norton antivirus installed on the mac, you can also uninstall the software with the help of the procedure below.
- You can open the application folder and then double-click on Norton security.
- After that, at the menu bar, next to the apple icon, click on Norton security and then select uninstall Norton security.
- The panel will show you the uninstall Norton security confirmation window and then click uninstall.
- Now type the administrator account name and password, then click install helper.
- At last, the uninstaller will run and complete, then click on restart now.
How do I uninstall Norton and delete all my user data?
You can uninstall Norton antivirus and delete all your user data. You must press the windows button and the R keys to run the dialog box.
- Type appwiz. Cpl in the box and click on enter.
- After that list of installed programs appears, click Norton 360. Under that, tap on remove or uninstall.
- Now choose "please remove all the user data" data.
- Finally, the subscription period warning panel will pop up, and then click on next.
- At last, tap on the restart now, and then Norton 360 will not fully uninstall until you restart your computer.
What is the Norton Removal Tool?
It is a tool to uninstall, reinstall, or remove your Norton device security product on windows. You can remove it using the remove Norton mac files tool if you are on MAC.
How do I force Norton to uninstall?
- You can remove the antivirus with a third-party uninstaller.
- You can uninstall Norton antivirus via programs and features.
- You can force Norton to uninstall it by using Norton's dedicated tool.
- You can uninstall the antivirus in safe mode.
Why does Norton Install take so long?
Norton installation takes so long because you have third-party security software or related drivers that are installed on your system. You can resolve this by uninstalling it before installing Norton products.
What happens if you uninstall Norton Antivirus?
If you uninstall Norton antivirus still, your antivirus subscription will continue.
If you still have the question about how to uninstall Norton antivirus? Then you can connect with Norton customer service via a toll-free number 1 (855) 815-2726, available 24 hours and seven days.