- Saturday 11th March 2023
- Posted by : Admin
How Do I Reset My Epson Printer? Step-By-Step Guide
If you need to reset your Epson printer manually, the process will depend on your model. In case you are printing the pages and in between the printer stops, then, in that case, you can manually reset the Epson printer. You can follow the procedure below to help reset your printer without hassle.
- You need to press the home button.
- Then choose the setup tab.
- After that, scroll down and tap on the system administration.
- Fill in the administrator password, then scroll down and tap on the restore default settings.
- Now you need to select anyone from the list.
- Wifi /network settings
- Copy settings etc.
- Finally, you can reset all the control panel settings and contacts.
- At last, tap on yes to reset the selected settings.
How can I force my Epson printer to reset?
One common method is to press and hold the "Reset" button on the printer's control panel for about 5 seconds. If your printer has no "Reset" button, try pressing and holding the "Power" button instead. Another option is to turn off the printer, unplug it from the power source, and hold down the "Power" button for 30 seconds before plugging it back in and turning it on again.
How can I reset the wifi on my Epson printer?
To reset Wifi setting on your Epson printer, go through the given steps below:
- Press the wifi icon and tap on the start setup or change settings.
- After that, tap on the wifi setup wizard.
- Now tap on the name of your wireless network or enter manually to fill in the name and set the password.
- Finally, press the ok button to confirm the display setting, then tap the start setup button to save it.
- At last, you can click on the print check report page.
How do I reset my Epson printer without software?
- When you press the pink button simultaneously, you need to press the power button; now, the printer has been turned on, and the green light ( power indicator ) will blink.
- After that, the green light will stop blinking following the release of the pink button.
- At last, the pink button starts blinking; this means you have reset your printer without any software.
How to reset your Epson printer driver?
Resetting your Epson printer driver can be a helpful step in troubleshooting printing issues. The process of resetting the driver may vary depending on the operating system you're using, but generally, you can do so by uninstalling the driver and reinstalling it. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Go to your computer's "Control Panel" or "Settings" menu and locate the "Devices and Printers" option.
- Find your Epson printer in the list of devices and right-click on it, then select "Remove device" or "Uninstall."
- Download the latest version of the Epson printer driver from the manufacturer's website and follow the installation instructions. This should reset the printer driver and may resolve any issues you were experiencing.
Where is the Epson printer reset button?
The Epson printer reset button is available on the printer's back side above the circuit board.
If you still have a question about how to reset the Epson printer, Then dial the Epson customer service executive via the toll-free number 1800 123 001 600.
How do I contact Epson for support