- Thursday 13th October 2022
- Posted by : Admin
How do I Fix Firefox not Opening? Firefox not Responding
Firefox is one of the most commonly used browsers, but users often complain about crashing the browser or Firefox not opening issues. If you are also facing trouble opening Firefox, then you must try the following steps to troubleshoot your problem:
- Try restarting your computer and relaunching Firefox; sometimes, problems get resolved simply by restarting your device.
- Clear cache & cookies: Tap on the menu button of the browser & click on “delete everything” to delete all history at once.
- Restart the Firefox browser in troubleshooting mode by clicking the help button, followed by selecting troubleshooting mode & restarting Firefox.
- Try to refresh Firefox.
- You should scan your device for malware & viruses & troubleshoot accordingly.
Why is Mozilla Firefox not opening?
The main reasons why a browser fails to launch can be any one of the following:
- Due to out-of-date internet security software.
- Due to stored caches & cookies.
- Due to weak or no internet connection.
- If your device or software is not updated, it might not work correctly.
How do you reset Firefox on a Mac?
To reset Firefox on Mac, the users need to follow the given steps:
- Launch Firefox on your mac device & proceed to click on the menu icon.
- Click help & select “Troubleshooting information.”
- Select Refresh Firefox from the available options on the new tap.
- It will finally restart automatically.
How do I uninstall and reinstall Firefox?
To uninstall & reinstall Firefox, the users must be aware of the operating system installed on their device & follow the procedure. Microsoft Windows users must follow the below-mentioned instructions carefully:
To uninstall Firefox: Open the control panel on your device & click on the “Uninstall a program” link under the programs section.
- From the available list, select Mozilla Firefox & click on “uninstall.”
- Finally, press the yes button to end the process.
To reinstall Firefox: Search Mozilla Firefox through your browser & navigate to the downloading link.
- Now click the “download” button.
- Once downloading completes, tap on the “run” button & hit the confirmation button to run the program. You might need to restart your computer to complete the installation process.
Suppose you are facing any issues while using Firefox and searching for a query on how do I fix Firefox not opening. In that case, you can simply resolve them by following simple steps, or if you cannot troubleshoot your problem, you can reinstall your browser to resolve the problem.