- Tuesday 20th September 2022
- Posted by : Admin
How Do I cancel A Microsoft Subscription? Quick Guide
If you wish to cancel your Microsoft office subscription, you should have valid information to complete this task quickly. Check out the instructions given below to learn about the same;
- First, turn on your computer device and open a Microsoft account using its specific user ID and password.
- Go to the manage subscription page and ensure you can access the subscribed services for the same Microsoft account.
- You might be purchased Microsoft 365 subscription and select the option that permits you to cancel.
- Select the cancellation option, get the message to upgrade and cancel, and click on the continue button suitably after canceling it.
Why can't I Unsubscribe from my Microsoft Account?
Check out the reasons why you can't cancel your Microsoft subscription:
- If you don't notice any message for the service to subscribe but pay for some benefits of a Microsoft account, manage your account.
- You need to manage your services, and the subscription page checks why you can't cancel or turn off recurring billing.
- Make sure you have logged in to your Microsoft account and purchased the membership online.
- Scrutinize the services you can use after the subscription and make them stop and manage the subscription.
- If you have not requested to cancel your subscription, you can't cancel your Microsoft subscription service easily.
Do I get My Money Back if I cancel my Office Membership?
Most users complained that they hadn't gotten a refund after canceling the office subscription within 30 days. You can also complain to a customer representative if you are among them. You will get a refund if you buy an annual membership within the last 30 days, or you can buy a monthly membership that you can cancel within 30 days of the previous renewal date.
How do I contact Microsoft to cancel a Membership?
You can contact Microsoft to cancel a subscription when you don't satisfy with the subscription and its services. You can also share your doubts related to a refund after canceling your Microsoft office subscription. Read ahead to know the steps to reach them;
- First, launch an internet browser on your device and go to the Microsoft support page.
- Select the contact us section, click on contact support, and choose your question.
- Click on the subscription tab and choose a contact tab after selecting the products.
- You will connect with a live person to talk and select office & Microsoft 365 for home.
- Click on the subscription support service and quickly connect with a Microsoft support team.
- After sharing your question and completing the subscription task, you can expect to get the answer.
What happens if I cancel my Microsoft office Auto-Renewal?
When you complete your Microsoft cancelation, your whole data get disabled immediately. It means your users must access the Microsoft 365 assets instantly. Only admins can access the data for the next 90 days and get more advice if you wish to renew your Microsoft subscription easily.
It would be essential to check the data that you can lose after the Microsoft office cancellation. Suppose you wish to get complete information and want to cancel Microsoft office subscription. In that case, you must obtain proper advice and help to complete the process after connecting with a qualified customer representative team available to assist you at your required time.
How Do I Reach a human at Microsoft?
How Do I Get a call back from Microsoft?