- Tuesday 25th July 2023
- Posted by : Admin
How Can I Cancel My Kaspersky Subscription?
Kaspersky is the software that provides cyber security and anti-virus to the device. While after purchasing the subscription plan, you get to cancel it and have reimbursement; here, you might be able to locate the answer to that. Moreover, questions such as how to cancel a Kaspersky subscription might not be an issue. So the steps for cancellation and refund have been stated beneath:-
- Open the Kaspersky application and sign in to your account
- And then click on the manage subscription
- After that, click on the turn-off automatic renewal icon
- Further, you get to click on turn off the icon
- Now, choose the reason for cancelation and click on the turn-off icon
- On the same tab, you get the option to request a refund; click on that
- Later on, provide the reason and click on submit icon
- Afterward, you get the approval message in your registered email and phone number.
How to cancel a Kaspersky subscription on iPhone or iPad?
You can use the steps cited below when you have purchased a subscription to Kaspersky for iPhone or iPad and want to cancel that plan. You can contact Kaspersky customer service to get a refund after the cancellation.
- First, click on your device setting icon.
- And then, you get to click on the user id name option
- Now, click on the Kaspersky app
- After that, click on the active subscription list option.
- Further, choose your plan and click on the cancel icon.
- Then, follow the on-screen cancelation process and click on the finish option.
How to cancel my Kaspersky subscription on android?
If you are searching for ways to cancel your Kaspersky subscription. You can easily cancel your Kaspersky Subscription on android by doing the online process. You need to follow the instructions given below:
- Go to the official website of Kaspersky.
- Kaspersky provides the login credentials to its users. Enter the login details.
- Tap on the Your Subscription option.
- It will take you to the next, where you will see the Manage subscription; select that.
- Select the option to cancel the subscription.
How do I remove my credit card from Kaspersky?
While busing the subscription plan of Kaspersky, if you have used our credit card but wish to remove it, then worry not that the steps below could help you in this process.
- Open the Kaspersky official website or its application.
- And then use your credential to sign into your account
- After that, click on the subscription option
- Now, click on the manage subscription and payment details option.
- Further, click on the payment detail option.
- Later, you can click on the payment detail option and remove your credit card details.
How do I check my Kaspersky subscription?
If any user wishes to view the status of the Kaspersky subscription, then they can check it by using the below-mentioned instructions sequentially:
- Visit the official Kaspersky internet security through any browser.
- Click on the menu bar.
- Login into your existing account using your credentials & visit your subscription section.
- Click on the details to obtain information about your existing subscription.
How do I stop Kaspersky's automatic payments?
If your ongoing subscription renews automatically & you are concerned about it, you can cancel your subscription & prevent your credit card from being charged periodically. To do so, you are required to follow the following procedure:
- Visit Kaspersky & navigate to your account by entering your email address & password.
- Once you come across the list of your subscriptions, select the one you wish to cancel.
- Tap on manage subscription & proceed to click on "cancel."
Does Kaspersky renew automatically?
Your Kaspersky product will be automatically renewed before its due expiry date when you have chosen the auto-renewal option. To avoid repetitive steps to renew your subscription. The auto-Renewal option protects your devices and data continuously. It also reminds you of your subscription status and saves you from spending your precious time filling in the details again and paying every time your subscription ends.
Can I cancel Kaspersky and get a refund?
Yes, you can cancel your Kaspersky product subscription and get a refund for them, as the company offers a 30-day money-back guarantee for all products. To request a refund, you have to look up your order and then use the request a refund option to submit your refund application, and you will be provided with a refund within 7-10 business days.
How do I manage my Kaspersky subscription?
It is effortless to manage your Kaspersky subscription from the application window you can open online. To completely manage your Kaspersky subscription, go through the steps below.
- First, go to Kaspersky’s official website, and select the subscription tab.
- Selecting the main license menu helps you to manage your subscription.
- Click the verify button and check your subscription status.
- Manage your Kaspersky to upgrade, change, cancel your subscription or renew it anytime.
Does Kaspersky still work after the license expires?
Yes, Kaspersky will be continued to work after the license expires and the grace period for subscription renewal ends.
How do I cancel my Kaspersky subscription and get a refund?
If you want to cancel your Kaspersky subscription and get a refund, go through the steps below.
- First, ensure you have logged into your Kaspersky official website.
- Visit the subscription page and click on the manage booking section.
- You will click on the cancel button and enter the reason for the cancellation.
- Click on the confirm button for the Kaspersky subscription and request a refund.
You will look up your order to request a refund, submit the form, and wait for the refund within five to seven working days.
Can you delete your Kaspersky Account?
Yes, you can delete your Kaspersky account. But after deleting the account, you might not be able to acquire its facilities and if you need the hint for processing the request, then follow up with the beneath steps:-
- Head to the authenticated website of Kaspersky
- After that, log in to your account
- On the next tab, click on my profile option
- Further, you get to click on the delete button and then click on the delete your account option.
How do I change my payment info on Kaspersky?
If you purchased the Kaspersky subscription with the payment method through a bank card the customer used, it is added to the Kaspersky account. You can easily change the payment methods by following the given steps.
- It would help if you tapped the gear icon to open the menu.
- The user must click on change payment details to change the payment method.
- Enter the preferred method details like a new bank card or
- To update the billing address, you should select the update billing address.
- Users should delete the payment method and click delete for the payment method is no longer in use.
How do I unsubscribe from Kaspersky?
People can easily unsubscribe from the Kaspersky account if they do not find it beneficial. To cancel the subscription user must know the essential process to cancel the Kaspersky subscription. Else you must read the given data.
- The customer needs to log into the website on mykaspersky.com.
- Now scroll it and visit the Subscription page.
- You need to select the managed subscription icon.
- Click on the cancel subscription tab and follow further steps to confirm the cancellation.
How do I reset my Kaspersky settings?
To reset your Kaspersky settings, here are the essential steps:
- First, open the main window tab.
- Click on the gear button, which is given at the bottom of the window.
- Select the General section.
- Now select the restore setting which appears on the screen.
- What happens when the Kaspersky subscription expires?
- If the subscription expires or renewal ends, the Kaspersky security suddenly stops updates and protects the computer and other tasks.
Furthermore, when you get here, you might get sufficient knowledge about how to cancel your Kaspersky subscription and the refund process. But if there is anything difficult to get, you can approach its customer service team and resolve that.
How Do I Contact Kaspersky