- Monday 14th March 2022
- Posted by : Admin
Application Error 0xc000007b in Windows 10 - Methods to Fix
With the technology growing, users tend to be happy about the latest versions, but the same doesn't go for everyone else. If you perform all the required actions on your Windows 10 operating system and use an obsolete device, and you notice that you cannot use certain services, you get an error message on your screen's display.
If you use a windows oriented device and get the notification related to the Error 0xc000007b, worry no more, you can get rid of this problem with the help of the points listed below. You can fix this error and understand all about it with the help of going through the following steps.
Major Reasons for Showing Error 0xc000007b in Windows
If you wish to know the causes behind this error, the following will help you understand the root cause of this problem;
- Corrupted or Missing Files on your Windows system- This error majorly occurs when your windows system has any corrupted or missing files. If you recently deleted a set of files and deleted one of the system folders, this problem can occur on your Windows 10 system.
- 32-bit system tries to open a 64-bit compatible file- If your windows oriented system is a 32-bit device. You are trying to open a 64-bit compatible image or file, your system will display the error 0xc000007b, and your system will hang, and you won't be able to access the file or do any relevant action accordingly.
Check Out the Methods to Fix Error Code 0xc000007b on Windows 10
If you wish to know the methods through which you can fix the error code 0xc000007b on your Windows 10 system, the following method will help you effectively;
1. Reinstall the application- you are trying to open, and you get the error notification on your display;
- Uninstall the application, which showcases the error message.
- Once the application gets uninstalled, delete all the related files from your system.
- Reboot your system and download the application from a trusted source.
- Once the application gets downloaded, go through the correct settings procedure.
- Ensure that you download the application according to a 32-bit operating device.
2. Update your device's DLL version- You can update your system's DLL version to start using all the applications instantly;
- Download genuine 32-bit xinput.dll with the help of a trusted internet browser.
- Extract all the application files with a perfectly working compression tool.
- Ensure that you backup your original DLL version.
- Copy the downloaded extracted files and paste them into the C/ folder of your system.
- It will then showcase a prompt that your system has updated the settings.
Hence, you can fix the 0xc00007b error in Windows 10 with the help of following the methods mentioned above and start using all the applications on your 32-bit operating system.