- Wednesday 25th August 2021
- Posted by : Admin
I Can't log in to my Facebook Account: What do I do to fix it?
What Do I Do If Facebook Won’t Let Me Login?
Are you entering your Facebook account password for logging in but showing an incorrect password or any other error? Then you are not alone in confronting such a problem with your Facebook account as thousands of users face login issues due to plenty of reasons. There could be too many possible causes if you can’t login to your Facebook account, and if you want to resolve this issue, then you can follow the mentioned instructions to resolve the login issues of your Facebook account.
Solutions to Resolve If You are Getting Login Issues with Facebook Account
Recover your Facebook account:
Sometimes you face login issues with your Facebook account when someone hacks your account. Then you can quickly recover your account to resolve this issue after following the below steps:
- First of all, go to www.facebook.com from your browser and then click on Forgotten password? link.
- Enter the email address or phone number into the given field and then click on the Search tab.
- You can select your account from the appeared one that you wish to recover.
- Select the account recovery option via email and then click on the Continue tab.
- A verification code will send to your recovery email address, and then enter the received code.
- Enter the new password for your Facebook account, and then you can also confirm it after re-entering.
If your Facebook password is not working, or you have forgotten the password:
Suppose your password is not working correctly or you have forgotten your password. In that case, you can’t log in to your Facebook account, and then you can change your password immediately o resolve this issue as given below:
- Go to the down arrow icon available at the top-right corner.
- Under Setting & Privacy, you can click on Settings.
- Click on Security and Login option.
- Click on the Edit option next to Change Password.
- You are required to enter your current password for your Facebook account and then enter the new password of your choice.
- After that, you can click on the Save Changes tab.
If you are getting issues when logging to Facebook with your username, email, or phone number:
If you are not able to reset your Facebook password because you don’t have any access to the email address or phone number on your Facebook account, then you can follow the below steps to reset your password:
- Visit facebook.com/login/identify from your preferred browser.
- Search for your account and then select that you want to reset your password.
- Now you can pick the password reset option and then enter the received code.
- After that, you can follow the on-screen instructions to reset your Facebook password.
- Check your mobile number if it is correct
- Enter your full mobile number, including the country code.
- Do not enter any special characters, letters, or numbers.
- You can also check whether you entered the correct number or not.
If your Facebook account has been hacked, then you should check it:
Whenever someone hacks your Facebook account, you face lots of problems, and the login issue is the first one. You can’t login to Facebook account if your account has been hacked, and then you can follow the below steps to recover your hacked account:
- Go to facebook.com/hacked from your preferred browser.
- In the Report account tampering page, click on my account has been compromised tab.
- Now you have to enter the password for your Facebook account that you use to log in.
- Click on the Continue tab.
- After that, you might be asked some security questions related to your Facebook account that answer you will have to give.
- Now you can submit your request, and the support team will get back to you immediately.
If you still can’t login to your Facebook account even after following the above-described instructions, then you can directly contact the support team. You will obtain valuable assistance to get back to your Facebook account and resolving other queries in a rapid manner.