- Tuesday 25th February 2020
- Posted by : Admin
How do I Recover Yahoo deactivated account: Reactivation Tips
Check out how recover deactivated Yahoo account
If a Yahoo account was deleted just because the user has many online accounts, but now it is required back, then it can be recovered. The account can only be recovered if it is deactivated and not deleted. If once the account is deleted, all the data will be erased from the Yahoo servers.
Yahoo account recovery
Before heading towards the reactivation of the account, the user needs to confirm whether the account is deleted or deactivated. Once it is confirmed, the next process can be carried out. The steps involved in this account recovery is as follows:
- Initially, the user is required to browse the Sign-in helper of Yahoo on the internet.
- Then, the user is asked to enter the Yahoo email address, phone number or recovery email address (if linked with the account).
- In case, the account is permanently deleted, the user will receive a notification about the same. It states that the account is deactivated and cannot be recovered.
- And if the account is still available, the user will be able to reset the password and access the account.
Yahoo allows its users to recover the account upto 90 days of deletion.
Reactivation of Yahoo account
Yahoo accounts that are deleted, cannot be recovered if there is inactivity for consecutive 365 days. The steps of reactivating the Yahoo account are as follows:
- The first step is to browse the Sign-in page of Yahoo mail in the web browser.
- The user is asked to enter the username along with the password to access the account. With correct credentials, the user can log in to the account.
- If prompted, the user is requested to follow the steps of account verification. It might include the verification key sent to the user’s phone or recovery email address.
- In the next step, Captcha is entered in the given field. It should be properly entered due to its case-sensitive feature.
- Then, the option of reactivating is selected.
- Once there is a success message, the user can try signing-in to the account. For this, the email address along with a password is entered in the given fields.
- Finally, the process is completed.
In the future, if the user wants to delete the email account, firstly backup of emails, contacts and other information should be kept in a system. The deleted account may get reactivated within the next 24 hours.
To know more about how to recover deactivated Yahoo account, the technical support team of Yahoo can be contacted. The technical person in the team will resolve the queries. To reach the support department, the contact info provided on the Yahoo website can be used.