- Monday 28th December 2020
- Posted by : Admin
Why can't I see WIFI networks on Windows 10?[Solved]
How can you resolve the issue of the Wi-Fi network on windows 10?
Sometimes you face different issues in your Windows 10 that can hamper your work. One such issue might be with your Wi-Fi on your computer. Well, you can take the steps for troubleshooting and resolve the issue.
Windows 10 not showing Wi-Fi is a common problem that can create chaos and fuss when you plan to do some important work. You think of showing your computer to the technician and what all stuff but what if you try the troubleshooting steps before that? It might be able to help you in providing aid. So, we are here to provide you with a list of steps that you can take to fix the issue in your windows 10.
Restart your computer:
- The first step is to restart the computer. You need to go to the start and select power, and then you need to go to the restart.
- After your computer restart, you will have to sign-in to windows.
- You will now have to go to the start and select settings. Then, you will have to go to the Network and the internet. You need to see whether your wireless network name appears in the list of available networks.
- If you find the wireless network name, you need to select it and choose “Connect.”
Check the date and time settings.
You need the correct date and time if you want your windows 10 to work smoothly. If you want to get rid of the “Windows 10 not showing Wi-Fi”, then you need to take the steps mentioned below for adjusting the date and time settings in your computer.
- You have to go to the start and choose settings. You will now have to choose the option of “Time and language.”
- You will now have to make sure that the info is correct.
- You will now have to go to the settings. Then, you need to go to the “Network and Internet” option and see whether your network name appears or not.
- You will have to go to start and choose the option of Settings and go to the Network and the internet.
- Now, choose the Airplane mode. Turn it on and then turn it back off.
- You need to select the Wi-Fi and ensure that the Wi-Fi is set to on.
Install updates for your computer:
When you install the latest updates, you tend up fixing the problems of Wi-Fi connection issues. To go for the updates, you need to be online to download the updates. You can use a wired connection for you to go online.
You can check for and install the updates manually by taking the steps mentioned below.
- Go to the start and choose the settings. Then, you will have to choose the update and security and then in windows update.
- Then, you will have to check for updates. If the update is available, they will download and install automatically.
- If your computer does not restart automatically, you need to restart it manually. You will have to go to the start and choose the option of power and then restart.
- You need to repeat the steps until you see that the device is up to date after you select the check for updates.
This is what you can do if Windows 10 not showing available networks. You can contact the customer service representatives to know more about the issue. They will provide you with the information you will need. Also, their services are available all the time to cater to your needs and requirements.