- Tuesday 25th February 2020
- Posted by : Admin
Why Cox Outgoing|SMTP Mail Server Not Working 1-802-613-0131
Why Cox Email Not Sending Out Emails? i.e. Cox Outgoing | SMTP Mail Server Not Working:
COX SMTP server enables the users to send their email. If this server won’t work properly then sending emails can get difficult. However, a user has to check the SMTP settings in their email account to ensure that it works fine. Read this article further to know more on How to fix Cox email not sending out messages.
Reason That Cox Email SMTP Server Is Not Working Properly:
- Improper SMTP configuration
- Incorrectly entered configuration details
- Server malfunction at the service provider’s end
- Server malfunction due to antivirus or firewall
How To Solve Cox Email SMTP Malfunction Issue?
- Make sure that the following settings match to your Cox email account in your device.
- Your name, username, and password is entered correctly.
- Account type is set to IMAP
Incoming Mail Settings:
- Server Name: imap.cox.net
- Port Number:993
- SSL: Enabled
Outgoing Mail Settings:
- Server name: smtp.cox.net
- Port Number: 587 and TLS is enabled
- 465 and SSL is enabled
These steps will make sure that you don’t face Cox outgoing mail server not working issue anymore. However, it is important to check that your internet connection is working properly. Also, ensure that SSL or TLS settings are enabled to avoid Cox SMTP server not working issue without any hassle.