- Thursday 3rd December 2020
- Posted by : Admin
Verizon email server settings: how to set up Verizon email?
A detailed guide on how to set up Verizon email on other email readers
Undoubtedly, the services offered by Verizon's email are incredible because of its in-built features. Further, one can even set up their email account on various email readers to easily access emails in one place. So, for the users who are looking for the details on the server settings to easily set up on other email readers, here in this guide they will be offered with the complete details.
Setting up Verizon email on other email readers
Well, for the users who are looking for the details on how they can easily set up their email using Verizon email server settings, here they will be offered with the detailed steps they can follow to easily set up their email account on other email readers. And as an example, the users can check out the setup process of Verizon's email on Outlook.
- The user needs to begin the process by opening the Outlook account page.
- Now, the user is required to click on the File tab and select the Account settings option.
- Select the Email option and proceed by clicking on the New button.
- Further, the user needs to switch on to the server settings and proceed by clicking on Next.
- Then, the user needs to select the Internet email address option and provide the name and email id of the Verizon account.
- After that, click on Type account and enter the server settings as incoming.verizon.net with the port as 995 and outgoing.verizon.net with port 465.
- And under the login information, enter the email id and password and select security type as SSL.
- Further, the user needs to click on the test account settings option and finish the process.
Thus, this is the procedure and complete details on Verizon email server settings that one needs to know to set up their email account on other email readers. In case, if the user encounters any issue with the setup process, they can reach out to the support and access uninterrupted email services.
These are the Verizon setting for the iPhone
- Incoming mail server (POP3): pop.verizon.net
- Incoming mail server (IMAP): imap.aol.com
- Incoming Server Port Numbers: 995 or IMAP-993-SSL
- Outgoing mail server (SMTP): smtp.verizon.net
- Outgoing Server Port Numbers: 465 or SMTP-465-SSL