- Friday 19th March 2021
- Posted by : Admin
How to fix Smart TV not connecting to internet?(3 ways Guide)
Why Is My Smart TV Not Connecting to Internet and How to Fix It?
There are times when you get stuck while connecting your TV to your WiFi network. You must be wondering why is this happening? Well, there are many reasons that can lead you to see such an issue. It could be the wrong password, improper settings, wifi router issue, TV configuration, and so on.
But if you face smart TV not connecting to Internet issue, you can fix it by doing a few simple steps. And to make it easy and simple for you here is a list of instructions that you should follow, go through them.
Restart Your Smart TV
- To begin with, you should turn on your TV and let it on for at least five minutes.
- Then you shouldn't turn it off using the remote but plug out the wire directly from the main source.
- Next, you have to wait for around 20 minutes and restart your smart TV.
- Further, you should enter the password of your wifi network if requires.
- Check if the issue is fixed.
- First of all, you are required to turn off the Internet Router from the power source.
- Then you should wait for at least 10 minutes and then, you can turn it on from the power source.
- It may take a few minutes to load the internet settings on your Router. Once it is done, you should try to connect your TV to wifi.
This is how you can the smart TV not connecting to Internet issues. In case the issue persists, you can try another method to fix it.
Change Internet Connection
- You can try to change your internet connection, to do so; you should turn on your smart TV.
- Then you need to go to the WiFi Settings section.
- Furthermore, you should turn on the Hotspot on your mobile.
- In this way, you can see the name of your mobile hotspot in the available connections list, you need to choose the hotspot and connect your TV through mobile hotspots.
- If your smart TV connects the mobile hotspot properly, it may happen that the Mac Address of your TV is blocked by the internet router.
- In such a case, you have to contact the internet service provider to unblock the TV's Mac Address.
- Now, you won't be seeing any kind of trouble in connecting your smart TV to wifi.
Get Your Smart TV Issues Fixed When It Doesn't Connect to Internet Instantly Anytime
Once you try to perform the above instructions, you will be able to fix the smart TV not connecting to Internet issue. On the off chance, things go south and you are not able to get rid of the issue, you don't need to worry about it. In such a case, you should connect to a technical support team. They are just one call away from you and provide you an instant and reliable assistance. So, dial the tech support phone number and get the issue resolved by an expert.