- Thursday 3rd December 2020
- Posted by : Admin
iPhone Error 4013: Resolved iTunes Cannot be restored
Check out the simple ways to how to fix iPhone error 4013:
Indeed, the iPhone is one of the finest devices developed and which is known for offering its users with the best features and services. However, there are times when users might encounter an issue with their device. Fortunately, one can easily fix this issue in time by trying out the simple troubleshooting solutions.
What is error 4013 on iPhone?
Besides, many users have reported iPhone error 4013 while using their device. Well, it is a very common hardware issue which is usually caused because of faulty USB cable. In simple words, it is a connection error that indicates a communication issue between the iOS device and iTunes. Also, this is an error which also prevents iTunes from updating and restoring the iPhone device.
Fortunately, iPhone error 4013 is quite common and can be fixed easily by trying out the simple troubleshooting solutions provided in this article.
Ways to fix error 4013 quickly- How to Fix iPhone Error 4013:
You can easily fix this error 4013 is your iPhone by following the given steps:
- How to Fix iPhone error 4013 without losing data
- How to fix iPhone error 4013 by USB port and Connecter
- Fixing iTunes error 4013 using Itunes repair tool
- How to fix the iPhone [device name] could not be restored. an unknown error occurred (4013) by clearing up the space
- Fix error 4013 in iPhone resetting all data
- How to fix iPhone 4013 error in entering DFU mode
1- How to fix iPhone error 4013 by Check USB port
- As mentioned, most of the time when this error appears it is because of the hardware-related issue like the USB port.
- So, to fix this issue in time, it is suggested to the users to use an Apple USB port and try it on another computer.
2- Fixing error 4013 by Resetting the settings:
- Another way to fix this issue in time is by making the required changes to the iPhone settings.
- Further, restart the iPhone.
- After that, the user is required to visit the Settings app and tap on the General option.
- Further, the user needs to tap on the Reset Settings option.
- Once done, the user is required to check if the issue is fixed or not.
3- How to fix iTunes 4013 error by Factory reset:
- Another simple way to fix this issue is by opting for the factory reset option.
- For this, the user first needs to back up their device and navigate to the Settings option.
- Further, the user needs to tap on reset under the General option.
- Then, tap on erase all settings and content options.
- After that, the user needs to provide their passcode and tap on the Erase iPhone option.
4- Using the DFU mode:
- For this process, the user is required to connect the iPhone to the computer and open the iTunes app.
- Then, the user needs to press the home and sleep button for a while.
- After that, the user is required to release the sleep button and hold on the home button until iTunes detected recovery mode appears on the screen.
- Now, the user is required to release the home button and restore the iPhone from iTunes.
Hence, these were the few ways that one can try to fix iPhone error 4013. In case, if the issue persists, the user can contact the help center for required help.