- Monday 5th October 2020
- Posted by : Admin
Sbcglobal email settings: ATT Pop3 & IMAP Server Settings
What are the steps to set up an SBCGlobal email account?
SBCGlobal email account is being widely used by millions of users. If you don't have an account with SBCGlobal, you can set it up easily. The account is compatible with all the devices and operating systems. To keep your account protected from any data theft or hacking, you must use a strong password for the SBCGlobal account. To create a new account with SBCGlobal services, refer to the info of this article. for sbcglobal email settings
SBCGlobal email account set up
When you want to have an SBCGlobal email account on your device, you simply need to set up. For setup, you need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Initially, use your web browser to open att.net.
- On the web page, go to the Tools section.
- Choose the option of account settings of Att.net.
- Then, click on the email tab.
- Now, you need to navigate to the top section of the toolbar.
- Select the new option and proceed with the steps.
- In the next step, you need to create a display name for the SBCGlobal email account.
- Enter the email address with the domain name as sbcglobal.net.
- There are two email protocols for SBCGlobal account:
Sbcglobal.net pop3 settings
- Inbound server- inbound.att.net
- Inbound port- 995
- SSL- Yes
- Outbound server- outbound.att.net
- Outbound port- 465
Sbcglobal.net IMAP server settings
Inbound server- imap.mail.att.net
Inbound port- 993
Outbound server- smtp.mail.att.net
Outbound port- 465 or 587
In most of the cases, POP3 is used.
After this, you need to enter the email address along with the password.
While creating a password, you must choose a strong one, which is hard to guess for others.
Finally, you can click the Save button to save all the settings and then OK to finish the setup.
This is all about the email setup with sbcglobal email settings. If you still have any queries, you can contact the support team of SBCGlobal, using the contact info available on its website.
Want to Set Up SBCGlobal Account on Outlook? Get the Procedure Here
If you want to set up your SBCGlobal account on Outlook, you can do that by doing a few steps. But if you don't know the procedure of setting up the SBCGlobal email on Outlook and wondering how to do it, you should follow the steps mentioned below. Or else, you may contact the SBCGlobal customer service to get help.
Steps to Follow to Setup SBCGlobal Email on Outlook
- First and foremost, you should go to Microsoft Outlook and choose the File tab.
- Then you need to select the Add Account option.
- Next, you should choose the 'Manual Setup or Additional Server Types' and click the Next button.
- Also, choose the 'POP or IMAP' on the Choose Service page, and click Next.
- Further, you are required to fill in the name and email address in the given fields and select the POP3 under the Account Type drop-down menu.
- After that, in the Incoming Mail Server section, you have to type inbound.att.net and outbound.att.net in the Outgoing Mail Server field.
- Again, you have to enter the email address in the User Name section and enter the password.
- You need to click More Settings, choose 'Outgoing Server, and mark the checkbox mentioning 'My Outgoing Server (SMTP) Requires Authentication'.
- Additionally, you have to choose the Advanced tab and click 'This Server Requires an Encrypted Connection (SSL)'. Also, fill in the 995 in the 'Incoming Server (POP3).
- Moreover, type 465 in the Outgoing Server (SMTP), select SSL and click OK.
- Thereafter, you should click Next, click Finish, and finally click the Close button to exit the wizard.
So above are few sbcglobal email settings for outlook which will help you to set up the account without any trouble. On the off chance, you face any hurdle while doing the setup process on the Outlook account; you can contact the SBCGlobal customer service to get help from the technical experts. Above all, the support team is available to help you around the clock.