- Wednesday 15th July 2020
- Posted by : Admin
SbcGlobal Email Recovery: How to reset/change password?
What are the steps to reset the SBCGlobal email password?
SBCGlobal account users often forget their account password due to which they are unable to access their accounts. In this situation, users need to perform SBCGlobal account recovery to reset a new password for their account. If you don’t know the process to reset the SBCGlobal Email Recovery and looking for the information about the same then you are welcome here. Further, the steps to reset SBCGlobal email password are given below:
- Go to SBCGlobal email login page and click forgot password link i.e. https://m.att.com/my/#/forgotLoginLanding
- SBCGlobal email recovery page of will open where you can see password and user ID option
- Tick password box then provide your user name and last name
- Type CAPTCHA code correctly in the blank box and tap continue
- In new page choose any one options from “send me a temporary password” and “I’ll answer my security question”
- If you select “send me a temporary password” then you will receive a temporary password in your recovery mail
- Then you can sign in to your account with this temporary password and go for a simple password change procedure
- If you select “I’ll answer my security question” then provide the correct answer to it and proceed further
- Now create a new password in password reset page and save it
This is how you can easily reset the SBCGlobal email password. If you face any difficulty during password reset contact SBCGlobal customer support.
2 ways to Sbcglobal email recovery
Remembering the password is very important in order to login to the account but there are many times when the user forgot the password but do not worry sbcglobal provides many ways by which the user can easily recover the password. Follow the steps below and get the Sbcglobal account recovered easily.
How to do Sbcglobal email recovery?
Below are the two ways through which a user can easily get the account recovered.
By generating security question
- The initial step is to visit the Sbcglobal Forgot password page.
- Choose the password option
- Now enter your Sbcglobal email address by entering the last name in the mentioned box.
- And tap on continue option
- Locate the drop-down menu and tap on I'll answer my security questions..
- Answer the security questions accurately and press on continue to generate a password.
By temporary password
- The first step is to go to the Sbcglobal global account.
- Type the email in the box provided and press on the forgot password option.
- Now select the way through which the user wants to recover the account and press to generate a temporarily new password.
- Sbcglobal will send the temporary password on the registered email address or phone number.
- Enter the password in the box provided and the recovery page will appear, now generate a password and enter it twice.
- And the last step is to press on save changes.
These were ways through which a user can recover the account also keep in mind to generate a new password and also make a password minimum of 8 characters and a mix of signs and symbols. If you are still having any issue in Sbcglobal email recovery then locate to the help desk or dial customer care number which will be toll-free or you can also drop a mail on the companyâ€™s official mail address, Their representatives will try to assist you in resetting your password