- Wednesday 8th July 2020
- Posted by : Admin
SbcGlobal Email Recovery: How to reset/change password?
What are the steps to reset the SBCGlobal email password?
SBCGlobal account users often forget their account password due to which they are unable to access their accounts. In this situation, users need to perform SBCGlobal account recovery to reset a new password for their account. If you don’t know the process to reset the SBCGlobal Email Recovery and looking for the information about the same then you are welcome here. Further, the steps to reset SBCGlobal email password are given below:
- Go to SBCGlobal email login page and click forgot password link i.e. https://m.att.com/my/#/forgotLoginLanding
- SBCGlobal email recovery page of will open where you can see password and user ID option
- Tick password box then provide your user name and last name
- Type CAPTCHA code correctly in the blank box and tap continue
- In new page choose any one options from “send me a temporary password” and “I’ll answer my security question”
- If you select “send me a temporary password” then you will receive a temporary password in your recovery mail
- Then you can sign in to your account with this temporary password and go for a simple password change procedure
- If you select “I’ll answer my security question” then provide the correct answer to it and proceed further
- Now create a new password in password reset page and save it
This is how you can easily reset the SBCGlobal email password. If you face any difficulty during password reset contact SBCGlobal customer support.