- Monday 22nd June 2020
- Posted by : Admin
[Fixed] outlook not working on iPhone X, 11, Max Pro
How to fix the issue of Outlook not working on iPhone?
Outlook is a widely used email service and is used by most of the users. It is compatible with all devices and operating systems. Although its features are quite good, there might be times when the users encounter some issues. If you are trying to use Outlook on your iPhone but it is not working, it could be due to several reasons. To fix Outlook issues, you can refer to this article.
Fixes for Outlook not working on iPhone
If you encounter Outlook issues on your iPhone, before trying the advanced troubleshooting, you need to try some fixes. Here are some common fixes for the issue, which might help in resolving Outlook issues:
Check for the mail days to sync settings.
- Go to Settings and then Passwords & Accounts.
- Then, tap on the existing Outlook account, and select Mail Days to sync.
- Select no limit option in the list.
- Within some time, all your emails will be synced.
Action required for syncing email.
- Open the email sent by Microsoft.
- Tap on the option of Continue using this email app and your account will be connected.
- Go to the settings of iPhone and select Do Not Disturb.
- You need to toggle it to ON.
- Tap the Settings option and go to General.
- Scroll down to select Reset.
- Then, tap on Reset Network Settings option.
- Enter your passcode and confirm it.
- Go to iPhone settings, then Passwords & Accounts.
- Tap on the option of Fetch New Data.
- Toggle on the Push option.
After all these steps, if the issue of Outlook not working on iPhone persists, you can contact the Microsoft support team. The technical executives will assist you with all the queries. You can find the contact details on the Microsoft help page.