- Friday 3rd April 2020
- Posted by : Admin
Outlook Account Recovery +1-802-613-0131: Reset Forgotten Password
Outlook Account Recovery Process: Follow Given Simple Steps-
Nowadays, email has become one of the basic requirements for performing routine online activities. Further, to help out the users many companies came up with the email service which included the Outlook account services.
For those who are not aware, Outlook webmail service developed by Microsoft which includes mail, contacts, and calendar services. Further, the developers have included multiple features within the app which have made it easier for the users to use this email service.
Moreover, the users can even use the Outlook account details for accessing third-party services and applications. Hence, one can say, Outlook is one of the email services which has made online activities simpler.
Indeed, Microsoft offers its users the finest services but there are a few users who might face an issue while accessing their Outlook Mail account because of the lost password. Fortunately, the developers have devised the Outlook Account Recovery process that one can opt to easily recover their Outlook account.
Recovering Outlook account i.e Hotmail Account:
- To start off this process, the user needs to visit the Outlook Account Recovery Page.
- Once the recovery page is launched, the user is required to provide their username of the Outlook that they wish to recover and click on the Next option.
- Now, the user will be provided with the recovery options from which the user is required to select a recovery option.
- After that, the user is required to opt for recovery via phone number option.
- Further, a code will be provided to the user that they need to enter when prompted.
- Then, the account of the user will be verified and the user will be provided with a password reset option.
- After creating the new password, the user is required to check if the user can easily access the Outlook account using the new password.
In case, if the user fails to recover their Outlook account by using the above steps they can opt for the security questions option to easily recover their account. Moreover, the user can even fill up a recovery form if they fail to recover their account after using all the recovery options.
Hence, this is the simple procedure for Outlook Account Recovery that one needs to know to easily recover their Outlook Mail account. Still, if the user has any queries, they can feel free to contact the support for help and quickly access their account without any issues.
Check out the process for How to Delete Outlook Account?
Want to delete your Outlook account? If yes, but in case you do not know how to proceed then you can refer to this article. In this article, you will learn how to delete Outlook account in simple steps. And for that, you can follow the steps below.
Simple Steps to Get Rid of an Outlook Account!
- First of all, launch a web browser and go to Outlook.com from its search bar.
- Enter the username that you want to recover in the sign-in page displayed in front of you and proceed further.
- Now you can enter the password such that you can log into the account. When the inbox details get displayed in front of you, tap on the “Settings” option under your name.
- Scroll down and find the “Account” section and tap on it.
- Click on the “Delete Account” option from the menu. Outlook will ask you the reason behind this. Select the reason and tap “Confirm”.
- A dialogue box gets displayed in front of you, stating that your account will be deleted in the next 30 days.
So, with the help of the above steps, users who want to delete his Outlook account without hassle. In case you require any further help, related to deactivating the account or want any other information then Outlook customer support is always at your service.
Process of recovering the outlook account without the phone number:
Everyone present out there has an assured need to communicate well with their business associates, friends, and family. For this, the outlook account plays an important part as this has been considered as the most preferred email service provider.
Recovery of the outlook account:
Many of us cannot remember the password of our account for so long. And the account being too old, the users are not able to remember the phone number associated with their account. You need not worry as you can go for outlook account recovery through the steps that we are mentioning below. You can also take the help of the customer service representatives.
- The users have to go to the recovery page of Hotmail in your browser and check the “Forgot password” box present at the top of the page.
- Click on Next and enter the email address of which you want to reset your password.
- Fill in the verification code in the field located at the bottom of the page. Click Next.
- As you do not have the phone number, choose the option of email for recovery.
- Click on the send code at the bottom of the page, you will receive the recovery code.
- You have to enter the recovery code in the middle of the page and click Next. You will be taken to the password reset page.
- You have to enter the replacement password and re-enter it to confirm. Click on Next, and this will change your password. You will now be able to log into your account using your new password.
How do I change my Microsoft Outlook username?
Don’t know how to change the username on Microsoft Outlook? Get the easiest tips
Microsoft Outlook account might be accessed using its correct email address and password to check emails. There are various users who generally access their Microsoft Outlook account on their Android and iPhone devices. But if you have face any trouble while changing the password or username then this page would provide you basic advice and instructions to complete this task with ease.
Let’s understand the basic concept to change the username of Outlook account with ease:
- At first, visit the Microsoft Outlook account website page and click on the sign-in button to access.
- You can access using its correct email address and password and go to the settings where you can get the option to change the password soon.
- Click on the profile button and click on the username that you want to change and click on the modify button.
- Enter the new username and then enter the correct password to verify your account.
- To verify your account you must enter the code number that has been sending to your phone.
- Click on the save change button after completing the task at the end.
For additional help regarding Change Outlook Username, you are always free to contact our tech support team with ease at any time.
How do I recover an old outlook account?
The outlook is the product of Microsoft and it is one of the most used Email services which provides all the latest services to its users in addition to this, it updates itself frequently to remove any error or bug from its program.
Thus making those who remove the outlook account to recover it, if you are also looking for the way(s) to recover the old outlook account then your search ends here.
The process to recover old outlook account on the desktop
- Start the Microsoft Outlook application on the PC/desktop.
- Go to the File menu which is located on the top of the window and select the option of Import and Export.
- Select the section/option of “Import from another program or file” and click on the option of Next.
- Click on the option of Personal Folder File or .pst file extension and click on the option of Next.
- Navigate to the location of the Outlook backup data through the browse button.
- Open the previous version of the PST file and press the button of Finish to restore the Outlook profile.
An alternative process for the recovery of old outlook account
- Open the PC and go to the My Computer icon on the desktop screen.
- Go to Microsoft Outlook data in the C folder of your account.
- Then follow this process “Start > Programs > Outlook > Import/Export > .pst file.
- Click on the option of Finish
You can use any of the above-given methods for Outlook Account Recovery to recover the old outlook account.