- Thursday 3rd December 2020
- Posted by : Admin
Roadrunner email server settings: How to setup Rr.com /TWC?
Elaborate on the process of setting up the email account for your Roadrunner email:
Roadrunner email has been winning millions of hearts by the service. It renders to the users. You can enjoy the service by first configuring it. If you are unaware of this, then you are in the right place. To get to use the finest services of Roadrunner, you need to configure it first. But, there are many users who do not know the process of setting up the Roadrunner email. We are here to provide you with the answer to the question, “How to setup Roadrunner email?” You can go through the steps mentioned below to fix the issue you are facing.
The process to set up the Roadrunner email
- At first, you have to open the email app and enter the email address of your Roadrunner account. After that, you will have to click on Next.
- In the next step, you have to select “personal (POP3) and click on the Next option.
- After that, you have to type the roadrunner password and hit the Next option.
- The next step is to input the incoming server settings, and now you will have to enter your email address as your username. Then, you need to provide a password. You need to fill pop-server.maine.rr.com in the column of the server and type 110 in the port. It will change your server based on your location. You need to fill None in the security type.
- You will have to input the outgoing settings in your server, and you need to fill smtp-server.maine.rr.com in the Server column. After that, your location will get changed. You have to now type 587 in the port and then choose non in the Security section.
- Next, you have to write your username and the password and hit the Next option. You have to click on Next again.
- In the last step, you will have to fill in your name in the “Your name” box. This will enable the people who are receiving the email to see your name. After that, click on Next, and this will complete the process.
This is how you can set roadrunner email server settings. We hope that the format of settings is clear to you. You are free to contact the customer support for more queries on this. They will help you out in fixing every query that comes in your way.