- Thursday 3rd December 2020
- Posted by : Admin
How to reset & Change Cash App Pin? On Android & iPhone
Gain skill to reset and change Cash app Pin using simple methods
Cash App is cash a payment app that generally allows you for direct peer to peer payment using your personal mobile phone device. This Cash App is required to download and install on your phone using Google Play or Apple store and earn maximum benefits while using this app on your phone without facing any trouble.
It allows entering the certain email address and pin to access and you can also use four-digit pins to access on your Cash account on your phone simply, but if you forget its pin you need to change it soon. Let’s get started.
Following are the ways to change Cash app Pin easily:
- At first, turn on your phone and click on the Cash app button and enter the Pin to access and select the profile.
- Select the personal tab and then you need to enter the email address or phone number to enter the verification number.
- You must enter the code after entering the old pin and then enter the new pin into both fields finally.
It also helps you to get the withdraw cash from an ATM using its pin, Unfortunately, If you forget its pin and but don’t know how to reset the cash app pin, you need to know the basic trip to get this issue fix soon.
Following are the ways to reset and change Cash app easily;
- At first, turn on your phone and go to the Cash app and click on the create account option and click on the Next button.
- Tap on the profile icon on your home screen and then select the support button showing on the same page.
- Enter the email address and PIN number but if you can’t access click on the support button and enter the mobile phone number.
- A code that you received you needs to enter and then enter the new pin into the reset pin link finally.
For, more help regarding Cash app issues, do contact cash app live person at any time.