- Thursday 4th June 2020
- Posted by : Admin
Sbcglobal.net not working: fix sbcglobal email not loading
How does the SBCGlobal not working fault is fixable?
SBCGlobal users might suffer difficulty sometime while using email services. Many of the registered users have complained about not working error of SBCGlobal, while they are waiting for some important email. However, SBCGlobal not working error might happen due to the minor technical glitch so you can manage it with some help. Hence, the methods to fix SBCGlobal not working fault are as below.
Reset browser pop-ups
- Open the browser and navigate to its settings
- Then move towards the advanced settings
- Next, go to privacy & security tab and find pop-ups settings
- Tap on the pop-ups to unblock the prevention for SBCGlobal email on it
Clear browsing history
- Open the browser settings and move to the privacy & security section
- Then select clear browsing data tab and open it
- Next, choose a timeline and select the cookies and cache files
- At last hit on clear data tab to delete the chosen browsing history
- Poor internet may prevent SBCGlobal from working properly on your device
- Hence, make sure that your internet is working fine or replace with a better one
- Then retry to open SBCGlobal email in your device
Check server setup
- Incorrect SBCGlobal server setup might cause an error
- Check both the IMAP and POP settings of SBCGlobal
- Make sure that the port number for IMAP inbound server is 993 and outbound is 465
- Also, check that POP inbound server is set as 995 and outbound is set as 465
Hence the best methods to handle how to SBCGlobal not working error are discussed here that you can try any time you come across such a fault. Apparently, you can make contact with the SBCGlobal customer support center for receiving professional help when the error is still not solved.