- Thursday 25th April 2019
- Posted by : Admin
How to Fix SbcGlobal Password Reset Not Working
Check out the simple solution to fix SBCGlobal password reset not working:
As you might be aware, SBCGlobal is a very popular email service which is by zillions of people to send and receive emails. Further, with its recent merger, all its services are now provided under the brand name of AT&T. Hence, in order to ensure the security of your account, it becomes essential that you update your password on a regular basis to avoid security issues. However, there are many users who have complained that they are facing issues with the reset option. Fortunately, one can easily resolve this issue by contacting SBCGlobal technical support or following some tips provided.
Solutions to fix SBCGlobal password reset option not working
Well, there are many reasons that can lead to this issue which includes, caches data, network settings, and internal server error. But, one can easily follow the steps provided in order to fix this issue.
Clearing cached data:
- It is one of the simplest solutions to fix this issue.
- Simply launch the desired browser and open the settings section.
- Further, look for the History option and click on it.
- Thereafter, scroll down to find clear browsing data option.
- Then, select clear cached data option and other data that you wish to delete and confirm the same.
Check the connectivity of the internet:
- For checking the network settings, launch the control panel on your computer.
- Further, navigate to the network settings and unsure whether your device is connected to the network or not.
- If not, try to disconnect your device from the network and reconnect it again.
- Further, you can also check the router if it is plugged to the socket or not to resolve this issue.
Besides, if you are unable to reset your password then, it can happen because of the internal server errors which can be resolved once you contact SBCGlobal customer service for assistance.
And once this issue is resolved, you can easily reset your SBCGlobal password. And in case, if you have no clue how to reset your SBCGlobal password, here is the simple process that you can follow.
- Open the sign in page of the SBCGlobal email service.
- After that, enter SBCGlobal username and tap on Next option.
- Then, select Forgot password option and password reset page will be launched.
- Further, enter your username and password in the provided fields.
- Also, enter the captcha provided for verification.
- Then, click on Continue option and you will be provided with the security questions.
- Answer all the questions provided and click on Submit button.
- After that, one can create a new password for their account.
Besides, if you still have queries, feel free to contact customer service for the desired assistance.