- Monday 1st March 2021
- Posted by : Admin
What to do if Mac is stuck on loading screen/bar/Apple logo?
What do I do if my MAC is stuck on the loading screen?
We all depend on our monitors for studying and for working as well. If your monitor stops working due to some reason all our work will get stuck. At times MacBook Air or Pro stops working such as getting the Mac stuck on the loading screen. In case this is happening with your device and your Mac is not working then you don't need to worry, as there are certain ways through which your issue can be resolved. A corrupted operating system is one of the most basic issues why Mac monitors stop working or freeze at the loading screen.
Below are given ways to solve your stuck MAC screen -
- Reset your Mac’s SMC - Press shift, ctrl, and power button at the same time for 10 seconds. After 10 seconds release the buttons and click on the power button for the second time to restart your monitor.
- Repair Disk permission - Download clean my mac for free which is available on the internet this will automatically detect and repair disks. Once it scans the whole monitor you should restart it to check if it is working properly or not. However, if your monitor is still not booting up you to try the next steps as well
- Reset the NVRAM - Shut the monitor by pressing the power key and then press R, P keys for 30 seconds for restarting your Mac automatically
- Start in Recovery mode - After pressing the power to switch on your monitor you have to press the command and R key. The apple logo or a globe will pop up on the screen with a macOS utility option from which you have to select on the disk utilities option to automatically resolve any broken disk problem
- Delete junk - sometimes due to a lot of junk that is stored in the monitor, you will face issues where your monitor automatically works slower than the usual speed and causes glitches. Download clean my mac via the internet which is free and then scan your Mac which will automatically detect junk files that are slowing up your Mac’s speed.
In case your start disk is corrupted then format the drive and install the macOS again which will format all your data from the monitor. That is why you should always keep a backup of your data if you have faced such issues with your Mac monitor before for avoiding data loss. If you are facing the same issue with your Mac monitor then you can try the above-mentioned steps in order to resolve your issue. However, one can at any time call customer support if their Mac stuck on loading screen for professional assistance. These customer executives are professional tech savvy’s who have knowledge of all the relevant issues faced by a Mac monitor. If your mac not starting then don't worry as sometimes this situation arises due to a small issue that can be solved easily by simply just restarting it or waiting for a few hours to restart the monitor.