- Thursday 25th February 2021
- Posted by : Admin
How to set up Frontier Email on iPhone|Android & Outlook?
How can you set up the Frontier email on your iPhone?
Have an account on Frontier email and facing difficulty in accessing it on your iPhone? Well, do not worry, as in this article you can learn about the step-by-step procedure to link your Frontier email account on your iPhone. Configuring mail settings on iPhone seems tricky for many users. However, here you will know about all the information related to Frontier email settings for iPhone. Read this article ahead to get the detailed mail configuration process to set up the Frontier email on your device.
What are the steps to set up your Frontier email account on your iPhone?
Frontier email is one of the popular, low data-consuming email clients that serves many users globally. The email services at Frontier let you send and receive emails easily and quickly. You can also attach documents and files by using the Frontier mail facilities. If you have an iPhone and unable to configure your email account on it, here is a simple guide you can follow to link your account on your device:
- First of all, unlock your iPhone and navigate the Settings icon. When you find it, open it.
- Now, click on the Passwords and Accounts option.
- After that, click on the Add Account option.
- Now, you have to choose the Add mail account option available in the same menu. Here, you have to enter some information about your account. Fill in your Frontier email account address, password of your Frontier email account, and a small personal description.
- Now move forward and under the Incoming mail server settings, click on the POP3 settings. In the hostname, enter pop3.frontier.com. Type the same Frontier email address and password in the username and password fields respectively.
- When you move ahead, you will find the Outgoing mail server settings, select the SMTP settings. Here, enter smtp.frontier.com in the hostname, and the same Frontier email address and password in the username and password field respectively. Click on the Next button.
- Now, ensure that you have clicked and checked the Email option. Click on the Save button.
- After this, you have to select the email account you have just created and added to the accounts list. Click on the Advanced option. Now, make sure that under the SSL settings, you enable the Use SSL and the server port is 995. For identity verification, you might need to enter your password.
- Lastly, click on the Done buttons available at the top-right to save the settings.
Now, you have to restart your iPhone to complete the email configurations on your device. With these steps, you have successfully installed Frontier email settings on your phone. Now you can easily resolve your ‘how to set up frontier email on iPhone’ issue. For more information, contact the customer support service at Frontier Email.
How do I set up my frontier email in Outlook?
Users who wish to know how to proceed with Frontier email settings for Outlook can follow the steps that are mentioned further in this article.
The process to Set Up Frontier Email in Outlook!
- Start by launching the Microsoft Outlook application from the device that you want to set up your Frontier email in.
- And tap on the “Files” tab from the top and choose “Account Information” from the drop-down menu that occurs.
- From this, you need to tap on the “Add Account” option. Now you can choose Frontier email from the various email options and then tap on the “Manually Configure Server Settings” option.
- This will allow users to manually set up Frontier email accounts. And you need to start by entering your name, username, and password and then tap “Next”.
- Now you will need to enter server details. Start by entering the incoming mails server settings. Enter pop3.frontier.com in the Account type option. And for the outgoing emails, you need to enter smtp.frontier.com and tap “NExt’.
- Proceeding further in the login section you need to enter all the personal details like your full name, username, password, and tap “Next”.
- For the server of incoming mail enter 995 as the port number and 465 as the outgoing mail server.
- Select SSL for both incoming and outgoing servers and tap “Save Settings”.
So, with the help of the above steps to set up Frontier email on Outlook, your concern gets resolved. However, if you are the user who is facing the issue of Frontier email not working on Outlook after you have added the email then you can choose to contact customer service.
Connecting to Respective Customer Service for Resolving Frontier Email Not Working Issue:
Passengers who are unable to use their Frontier email after being added to Outlook can choose to contact customer service. The customer service is made available on various platforms like toll-free helpline number, chat support, or social platforms. They will be delivering the resolution on the spot.
But before you proceed to contact the experts, do check thoroughly the setting of Frontier email as you have set up the account manually.