- Tuesday 17th November 2020
- Posted by : Admin
[Solved]How to fix Yahoo Mail not Sending Emails?
What are the troubleshooting steps that you can take if your Yahoo is not sending the emails?
Yahoo mail app not sending emails is a common issue that needs to get resolved. You can now go through the troubleshooting steps to fix the bug. For more information, you can contact the team of experts that will provide you with the best assistance. Yahoo email has always taken care of its users by providing top-notch services. Sometimes, the users face the issue of sending emails. So, you can go to read this article, and then you can resolve the issue.
Troubleshooting steps to fix the Yahoo mail:
1. Verify the account for any failures
- The first step is to sign-in to the Yahoo mail account and send an email to yourself. If you are experiencing an error, you will have to fix it.
- If you have not encountered any error, then your email is working fine, and your Yahoo not getting the email issue is solved.
2. Verify the account settings in your Yahoo mail account
- You need to verify the spam folder. You can see the spam folder so that you can assure that your email is not mismarked as spam.
- You need to verify that you have not barred the sender mistakenly.
- You can try to reply to the address, and then you can see the filters in your account so that you can verify if the emails are going routed to some other places or folders.
3. Request the sender to check the account
- You need to request the sender to guarantee that the email that they are entering the correct email address.
- If they are facing issues regarding the sending of the email, then you can ask them to take the help of their service provider if you are not getting the Yahoo emails.
Using the mobile browser
The issue of Yahoo not sending the emails might be due to the poor or no internet connection. You will have to verify if the device is connected to the internet. You need to update the browser to the latest version.
- You will have to tap on the “Force stop” option, and then you can restart the browser. You can now clear the cache of the browser and internal memory.
- You need to turn off the private browsing, and you can allow the location services.
- You also have to restart or reboot the mobile device.
- Now, you can uninstall and reinstall the web browser or use a distinct web browser.
- You also need to update the operating system of the device to the latest version or contact the device manufacturer for further assistance.
You can take the steps that are mentioned above if your yahoo mail is not sending emails. You can contact customer support if you are not getting a clear idea of how you can resolve the issue of not sending the emails. The executives of the support team will provide you with the support that you will require.