- Friday 20th November 2020
- Posted by : Admin
[Solved]How to fix Outlook not Sending or Receiving Emails?
Fix the issue of Outlook not sending or receiving emails:
The outlook is one of the prominently used email clients in the corporate world due to its feature of security and encryption. It is used by most of the professionals within the organization or in the corporate world. Although it has all the best features, there are times when users encounter some issues while using Outlook and report the same. The common issue faced by most of the users is Outlook not sending or receiving emails. To fix the issue, you can use the info available in this article.
Can't receive email on Outlook:
If someone has sent you the email, but you can't see it in your inbox, it might be possible that you are unable to receive emails in your Outlook account. To fix the issue of Outlook not receiving emails, you can try the following fixes:
- Check junk folder- If you can't receive an email, you must check for the email in the junk folder of Outlook. If you find your email there, you can move it to the inbox.
- Clean your inbox- You must clean your inbox frequently. If the inbox is full, you won't be able to receive the emails in the inbox.
- Check inbox filter and settings- It might be possible that the filtering or sorting has changed, due to which you are unable to receive the email. The filtering and sorting might fix the issue.
- Check blocked senders- You must check for the blocked senders in your email list. It might be possible that you have blocked the sender, from whom you are expecting the email.
- Contact the sender- If you have tried all the fixes and the issue is still there, you must contact the sender. Ask the sender to check for the sent emails, and see if it is delivered or not.
Can't send emails in Outlook:
If you are facing any issue in which Outlook not sending emails, you can try the following fixes:
- Check the address- You must check the recipient's email address correctly. If it is incorrect, you can't send the email.
- Daily message limit exceeded- There is a daily limit of sending emails, defined by Outlook. So, while sending, you must ensure that the limit is not exceeded.
- Blocked account- It might be possible that your Outlook account is blocked. So, before sending the email, you must check for the same.
If you have still any queries, you can get in touch with the technical support of Outlook. The technical experts are available 24x7 to assist you with Outlook queries or issues.