- Monday 1st February 2021
- Posted by : Admin
[Solved] How to fix Hotmail is not Working Problem?
Hotmail not Working: How do I fix Hotmail problems?
Hotmail provides customers with a very easy and secure means of connecting directly and professionally and is the first Microsoft-started webmail service. It is a free online email service with many successful programs. By sending and receiving e-mails at high speed, you can restore your account quickly, protect your accounts, and can use a whole set of other professional functions.
It can be very distressing for you if your account of Hotmail not working and you cannot accept or send e-mails. There are different explanations for this problem if you want to work with it, where you just need to detect the real cause of the problem. You can follow the below instructions to fix non-working issues of Hotmail:
- Fix your Browser: You won't be able to load your Hotmail Page and work on this e-mail service if your browser is corrupt. Hence, first search your web browser to address browser problems. For this, you need to erase browser history, reset your browser and uninstall browser cookies.
- Server Status Check: It is advised that the server status check is important to predict your Hotmail issues. It is advisable to search the server immediately to ensure that it is not low.
- Ensure that your username and password are correct: Due to the difficulties with the Hotmail link, such as entering an incorrect user name or password, the Hotmail account does not function.
- Verify your network settings: If the device is not wired correctly to the internet, the Hotmail problems would persist. You are advised to search your internet connectivity immediately and try rebooting your modem.
- Not able to send and receive Hotmail messages: it is caused due to several factors like creating an email filter. For this, you need to remove the filter from your emails.
To resolve issues of Hotmail not working, you need to allow delivery to any different email address, there can be an explanation of why emails cannot be sent or received. You can try to disable transmission to address this issue. At last, if your issue is not resolved, then you can dial the Hotmail helpline number that is open 24/7.