- Wednesday 2nd December 2020
- Posted by : Admin
Troubleshoot Garmin GPS not working: Device freeze issue
A Simple and Quick process to fix Garmin GPS not working.
Facing technical glitches in devices become quite normal. No doubt every fix requires deep research or efforts for the absolute solution to fix it.
If you found that your Garmin GPS device is not working properly, it’s likely due to some issues in the device. So here we have described some of the basic and simple approaches to fix this issue of Garmin GPS not working.
Follow the steps to fix Garmin GPS not working.
- At the beginning of the process, make sure that your Garmin device is charged to perform a hard reset of the phone.
- To reset, disconnect the device from the power vent.
- Hold the power button located at the top right corner of the device for a few seconds and tap a finger on the device screen.
- Next, tap yes on-screen and concurrently follow the on-screen instructions as appear on the screen which helps you to reboot your Gramin device.
- Apart from above, make sure that your GPS antenna is plugged in the device in the correct way.
If you found the above method does not be fit in a GPS device, then you must try deleting the Garmin GPS device update and install it again. Let’s see how it works.
To delete it, first follow all the above-mentioned steps and connect it with PC with the help of USP cable.
- Next, the user must download the Garmin Express app and register yourself and let it check for the latest updates on Garmin device.
- In addition, if you unable to see any map update, choose Home icon first at the left corner of the express software window
- Select the install button and wait for the device to up-to-date.
Consider and adhere with the above-mentioned steps to fix Garmin GPS not working, if you are seeking further assistance you may call directly to their dedicated support number to get the immediate feedback or response of this issue.