- Friday 17th November 2017
- Posted by : Admin
How do I setup my charter email on my Android phone
Setup the Charter Email account on your Android smartphone with the easiest possible steps
Do you have a Charter email account and are you aware of the steps for setting up this account? In case, your answer to the second question is a no, then all you have to do is to simple follow all the steps mentioned in this article given by the Charter Technical Support.
- So, the first step is to navigate to the App menu on your device and then you have to click on the EMAIL button.
- After that, you have to click on the button named as ADD ACCOUNT and along with that, the next button to be clicked on is none other than the IMAP button.
- Don't think that this article will misguide you because along with following all the steps mentioned here sincerely, you will also get the answer to your commonly asked question and that is what are the Steps to setup my charter email on my Android phone.
- In the next step, you have to enter the email address of your Charter account.
- Under the options given there as INCOMING MAIL SERVER as well as the OUTGOING MAIL SERVER, you have to type mobile.charter.net in the input box.
- Along with that, the same email address should be entered in the USERNAME field along with your password of the CHARTER account in the password field.
Moreover, it's the time now to enter the port numbers for both incoming as well as the outgoing servers. So, for the former option, you have to type 993 and under the later option, you have to type 587.
The users should not forget to enable the SSL connection under both of the servers.
The final step recommended by the customer care agents located on the Charter Customer Care Number is to enable the authentication by checking the box next to it.