- Friday 17th November 2017
- Posted by : Admin
How do I scan a document from my HP printer to my computer
If you want to scan a document from HP printer to your computer then you can follow below steps:
- Load your document to your HP printer.
- Now scan the document.
- To scan a photo or document from the control panel to your computer, make sure the computer is on, the full-feature printer driver is installed, and the HP printer is connected to the computer with a USB cable, a wired (Ethernet) network cable, or over your local wireless network.
- On the HP printer control panel touch Scan.
- Touch computer to scan to connected computer.
- Now you need to touch the name of the computer that you want to save the scan to.
- Now touch the scan to type that corresponds to the document you want to scan.
- Next step is to touch Start Scan to scan the item.
- The prompt Scan Another Item? displays. You can touch Yes to add another page to the same scan file, or touch No if you do not have another page to scan. When you touch No, the scan file saves to the computer.
- The folder where the scan saved (usually My Documents) automatically opens on the computer.
- This is how you can scan a document from your HP printer to your computer.
- Steps to scan a document from my HP printer to my computer
- You can follow above mentioned steps to scan a document from your HP printer to your computer.
HP printer customer service phone number
If you are facing issues with your HP Printer like you are not able to print, install, uninstall or trouble shoot your HP printer issue with your computer or other device then please dial HP Printer customer service phone number 24/7. You can get help online, through live chat or through customer service phone number. So if you want to talk to HP Printer team,dial HP Printer customer service number.
HP is a well-known printer company and worldwide people use HP printer. So any technical glitch if you face with your HP printer then you can contact for HP printer toll free number. India no. is 1 888 886 0477.