- Wednesday 2nd December 2020
- Posted by : Admin
Dropbox Password reset & Account recovery procedure
Dropbox Password Reset and Recover dropbox account procedure with the different platform:
Dropbox is one of the file hosting services that proffer personal cloud, file synchronization, and cloud storage. Users can access Dropbox on multiple devices such as phones or computers in order to store and sync their important data. But sometimes multiple issues are faced by the users when they use Dropbox on their preferred devices and forgetting password is one among those. It is impossible to access the Dropbox account without a correct password and it will only possible when a user recovers its password through the multiple ways of password recovery for the Dropbox account.
How to Recover Dropbox Account Password?
Have you suddenly forgotten your Dropbox account password? If yes, then you can simply get back to your account after recovering your password which is possible to do through the varied account recovery methods. In case you don’t know about how to recover Dropbox account, then you can simply go through the mentioned instructions.
Process of Dropbox password reset in very simple and quick steps:
Method 1: Dropbox Password Reset via Website
- First of all, go to the official website of Dropbox via www.dropbox.com/.
- Now click on Sign in icon.
- Click on Forgot your password? Link.
- Enter the username or email ID that password for Dropbox account you want to recover.
- Now click on the Continue tab.
- After that, you will get a password reset link on your recovery email and then open the received link.
- Enter the new password for your Dropbox account and then re-enter it to confirm.
Method 2: Reset Dropbox Password via Mobile App
- Open the Dropbox app on your mobile phone.
- Select I can’t recover my account using this page.
- Now select Yes option.
- Select Send Notifications and then it will send notifications to all your devices.
- Now enter your email address to get the password reset link.
- After that, open the link where you need to enter the new password for your Dropbox account and then re-enter the same password to confirm.
- Click on the Submit tab to complete the process.
With the help of these above-given Dropbox Password Reset instructions, you can without any difficulty recover your password. But if you are still not able to recover your Dropbox account, then you can get help from the password reset team of Dropbox for instant assistance.